Thread: Hope I'm lucky - TT request!

21122012's Avatar Minger BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Hi FST,

This is another begging letter I'm afraid, this time not for FTN though so that makes a change!

I'm hoping that some kind member of TT that doesn't use the account would let me have theirs, or even just to share the account, in return I will boost the ratio. I would ask for an invite but I think that invites are disabled there?

I've been into the electronic music scene since the early days (Spiral Tribe, Stu Allen, Altern8 etc) and now love most electronic genres especially minimalist techno stuff like Pan-pot, Kerowack, Plastikman etc and hard Acid techno like Chris Liberator and Dave the Drummer.

After reading lots about the harder to get sites such as TR, TT and Elektronik, TT is definitely the one for me

I realise that it's a big deal to be a part of this community, and would do my best to provide what I can and follow the rules, the last thing I want to do is endanger anyones reputation that invites me there!

I can prove myself to be a decent member of other rare sites, don't worry I won't let you down!

Thats it folks, hopefully some generous guy (or gal), will take pity on me, and let me have my fill of juicy beats!!

:-)

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Prio's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Hi, there are no invites now. I think noone will give his acc for free

Better make request when they open the invite system

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Yeah, I know it's a long shot but I think there is people out there that have the account but don't use it. I'm just hoping that someone like that reading this would like to see their acount go to a good home, or at least let me share the log in for a time so I can check the site out and bump up the ratio!

Last edited by 21122012; 01-28-2008 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Bump!!!!!!

Come on guys, have a heart!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    there are very very few people with invites atm so i suggest you hold that request for another time good luck =)

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    BUMP BUMP!!!!

Just wanted to bump this thread as I heard invites are open there for powerusers and above!!

Hope someone can help me into this site, I wont let you down!!!!!

Please pm me for a MSN/gmail chat

Thanks guys!