Thread: The Best Unmetered Seedbox Provider

Need your opinion on what is the best affordable unmetered provider for pretty much torrent seeding only. Has to be able to max out on uploads on a good tracker site and not to cost more than $150.

Please post if you have had the experience with such a company.

THanks guys.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    wow if you have such budget then it would be easy to find one, like here http://www.rapidswitch.com/dedicatedservers.aspx, even it's limited to 10TB, but I think it should be more than enough for one month

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by fstokebanget View Post
    wow if you have such budget then it would be easy to find one, like here http://www.rapidswitch.com/dedicatedservers.aspx, even it's limited to 10TB, but I think it should be more than enough for one month
    That would be a perfect deal if there was no bandwidth cap. I've had layeredtech with their 1.5TB cap, and after 2 days I had to chill out since my bandwidth already passed 80%
    Thats why i need unmetered box. I upload a lot oh hdbits.

THanks

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    as far as I know, there's no hosting with good speed, I mean they really have a dedicated 100/100 line, that offering for unmetered bandwidth
    so far, you can find unmetered bandwidth with hosting-ie and OVH, but they share the 100/100 line with other servers

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by fstokebanget View Post
    as far as I know, there's no hosting with good speed, I mean they really have a dedicated 100/100 line, that offering for unmetered bandwidth
    so far, you can find unmetered bandwidth with hosting-ie and OVH, but they share the 100/100 line with other servers
    Yeah Im on OVH but the speeds arent close to great.