Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sbc Sues Riaa

Look at it this way guys......Verizon....is bucking the RIAA....NOW SBC is goin after em......Im hoping this starts a domino effect of other companies flexing there larger than RIAA's corporate muscles!!!
    And believe me....These companies have more than enough money to squash the RIAA bug.
    And Ive got a question....How can these guys (RIAA,MPAA,etc) hack into our computers, but if we as much as cross their connection...they put us under the jail?
    An old proverb says "There's power in numbers" So lets show our support to Verizon and SBC and any other company that joins their efforts.
    The fast rise but even faster fall of the RIAA!

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    OldSchool's Avatar n00b
    That's really great, SBC kicking ass. You have to wonder, though- Is there any chance that this is a maneuver to get internet users to switch to SBC? Hmm... Well, I sure hope that SBC wins this lawsuit.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    We should take the info about the OTHER companies SBC is suing to improv our block ip list.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    I have 3 choices here locally...

1. Cable, which I have, they are very neutral at the moment.
    2. SBC, cost more than cable, but cool that they're there.
    3. Dialup, last resort.

It would be really nice to see a wave of this action, maybe even those faggot pussies over at Comcast might change their mind, considering how large they are taht would make thing start looking good.

As for the pricks at AOL and Time Warner, WTF kinda contradiction is going on there. They are part of the AA but yet don't want to loose their customer base, cake and eat it. I wonder why they don't go after their own... pretty clear if you ask me, seems AOL already has enough problems hanging onto customers, fucking self rightous pricks, actually avoiding fucking their own customer base up, it smells of something illegal, don't it, monopoly or...

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    i hope sbc wins. im glad that they are fighting to protect their customer privacy

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    SBC is smart. If Comcast cable is not as smart as SBC by sueing RIAA then i'm switching service.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12