Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: filesharingtalk absolutely sucks for trading

J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    ok lemme try to understand this whole situation . lol

fst invite section is like mexico and trackers are like america , both has different rules , and community reps are like ambassadors

american rule doesnt really apply to mexican citizens right ? lol

as long as you are in mexico , mexican rules are important . am i right ?

and when americans comes to mexico telling mexican citizens to follow american rules , yes i know they are trying to express their opinion .. but if you really think about it . isnt that really lame

my two pesos

lol , just dont take my post too seriously because am really laughing out loud reading my own post
    Last edited by J-dye; 02-11-2008 at 09:23 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by svr View Post
    Spamming is pretty bad around here. Separate trade/giveaway forums would be great too.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    people like you have absolutely no right whatsoever to exercise your authority because you dont have authority in the first place,you're not a mod here afterall.
    And neither are you anything other than a user round here, so take your own advice and a dose of your own medicine and keep your opinions to yourself, if you want to express your opinion then expect others to do the same, this is a forum after all, not a dictatorship.

Thread creators have the choice, leave the thread open or close it, it's not up to you to say who can or cannot post.
    Keep my opinions to myself? And who are you to tell me this,a mod/dictator?I've the full right to express my opinion like you just did,so please don't lecture me.

I'm not a mod/dictator and i haven't gone to a trading thread and tried to exercise my authority nor have i grouped traders as "lowlifes" which Artemis has just done.So what on earth are you talking about? I clearly stated "Live and let live".This clearly indicates that i respect a user's opinion.
    Last edited by soulreaper; 02-11-2008 at 09:32 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by forcus View Post
    You've been hanging around the bushes to much m8, I thick It's time you get a life.
    hanging around the bushes isn't so bad
    I used to hang around the bushes with girls in my past and believe me its fun
    we did nasty things there

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

And neither are you anything other than a user round here, so take your own advice and a dose of your own medicine and keep your opinions to yourself, if you want to express your opinion then expect others to do the same, this is a forum after all, not a dictatorship.

Thread creators have the choice, leave the thread open or close it, it's not up to you to say who can or cannot post.
    Keep my opinions to myself? And who are you to tell me this,a mod/dictator?I've the full right to express my opinion like you just did,so please don't lecture me.

I'm not a mod/dictator and i haven't gone to a trading thread and tried to exercise my authority nor have i grouped traders as "lowlifes" which Artemis has just done.So what on earth are you talking about? I clearly stated "Live and let live".This clearly indicates that i respect your opinion.
    You are telling others to shut up and keep out of threads and not to express their opinions, so what exactly are you doing right now?, don't you see the irony in your statements?

What was it - live & let live, seriously, take your own advice and if posters leave their threads open, then so be it, it is their problem not yours.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    With your condescending tone of referring to my "narrow focus" hardly overrides my point which is that exercising your "opinion'' in a trading thread is completely uncalled for.As long as the trader properly follows the "trading protocol" ,people like you have absolutely no right whatsoever to exercise your authority because you dont have authority in the first place,you're not a mod here afterall.
    I don't exercise my opinion in trading threads,in fact I leave the invites section to itself most of the time, nor do I boost my post count with +1, gl or other spam posts, but this is a public forum and I am exercising my opinion, your reaction to that opinion and the emotion behind shows that I have struck a nerve. This isn't an extreme opinion I used the term 'low-life' to paraphrase the OP who said that he didn't wish to feel like a low-life for trading, I simply turned that around and said don't trade. I do not think traders are low-lifes period, but the concept that everyone should agree with a point of view is pathetic. This is once again a public forum where people have different beliefs and opinions, the fact that my opinion has raised such emotions in you shows that you are investing too much of yourself.

Actually it was this quote by soulreaper that I was responding too:
    Seriously, if you're against trading(for whatever reason)then steer clear from those forums instead of taking the piss out of the trader and making him feel like a lowlife.
    I will say it once again, I do not think traders are low-lifes, this is the tag that soul reaper put on himself, there are traders I talk to and pm here, but they know I disagree with trading
    Last edited by Artemis; 02-11-2008 at 09:45 PM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    kayvanblue's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Hey Brother! did you just say "low life people"? what do you know about people in here? This is just a web life that means people talking without speaking. DO NOT JUDGE PEOPLE or you might insult a lot of decent people unwontedly.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3

I'm not a mod/dictator and i haven't gone to a trading thread and tried to exercise my authority nor have i grouped traders as "lowlifes" which Artemis has just done.So what on earth are you talking about? I clearly stated "Live and let live".This clearly indicates that i respect your opinion.
    You are telling others to shut up and keep out of threads and not to express their opinions, so what exactly are you doing right now?, don't you see the irony in your statements?
    I haven't told anyone to "shut up". You clearly don't understand the difference between an opinion and authority,there's a fine line and Artemis went over by stating that trading is meant for lowlifes.
    I clearly stated that i don't have a problem with a person expressing his opinion but i certainly do have a problem if you exercise your authority if you're not a mod here.

What was it - live & let live, seriously, take your own advice and if posters leave their threads open, then so be it, it is their problem not yours.
    That's exactly what i mentioned in my first post if you ever cared to read.I said that if a trader wants to trade then let him do it as it is perfectly within the rules of FST and don't spam his thread.This was again my opinion.Jesus christ.
    Take my own "advice".Again,not advicing,but expressing my opinion.There's a difference,please get a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    If you don't trade you won't feel like a low-life !
    This clearly implies that you think traders are low lifes.What else could it mean? This isn't rocket science you know but apparently to you it is.You've probably offended a lot of members already with such a line of thought.

Just to clarify,you haven't "struck a nerve".I'm perfectly calm.
    Last edited by soulreaper; 02-11-2008 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Ok soul reaper I don't know how many times I need to quote you but you are the one that used the term 'lowlife'

Seriously, if you're against trading(for whatever reason)then steer clear from those forums instead of taking the piss out of the trader and making him feel like a lowlife.
    my response:

If you don't trade you won't feel like a low-life
    yet now you are turning your own comment against me? interesting, I simply used your comment to illustrate your own feelings, which you are amply demonstrating by becoming so heated in your responses.

For everyone here who can only see my response and not soul reapers original post despite me quoting it twice now, you seriously need to get a better attention span before you participate in a thread with more than a sentence per post.
    Last edited by Artemis; 02-11-2008 at 10:03 PM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

I haven't told anyone to "shut up". You clearly don't understand the difference between an opinion and authority,there's a fine line and Artemis went over by stating that trading is meant for lowlifes.
    I clearly stated that i don't have a problem with a person expressing his opinion but i certainly do have a problem if you exercise your authority if you're not a mod here.

That's exactly what i mentioned in my first post if you ever cared to read.I said that if a trader wants to trade then let him do it as it is perfectly within the rules of FST and don't spam his thread.This was again my opinion.Jesus christ.
    Take my own "advice".Again,not advicing,but expressing my opinion.There's a difference,please get a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    If you don't trade you won't feel like a low-life !
    This clearly implies that you think traders are low lifes.What else could it mean? This isn't rocket science you know but apparently to you it is.You've probably offended a lot of members already with such a line of thought.

Just to clarify,you haven't "struck a nerve".I'm perfectly calm.
    It's pretty obvious you have double standards and don't live by your own set of rules, but you expect others to do so.

When posters turn your own words back on you, you blow a fuse.

People can post what they want, where they want without your, or my, permission, as long as it's within the boards rules, not your, or any other members unwritten rules.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast