Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: filesharingtalk absolutely sucks for trading

Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Ok soul reaper I don't know how many times I need to quote you but you are the one that used the term 'lowlife'

my response:

If you don't trade you won't feel like a low-life
    How exactly do you know whether you will/wont feel like a low life unless you have traded?
    Only if you've traded would you know that you feel like a lowlife or not.Simple!

Since you stated that "If you don't trade you won't feel like a low-life" ,it clearly shows that you traded and you feel that traders are lowlifes.
    Please straighten your logic before you argue pointlessly.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelabel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by forcus View Post
    You've been hanging around the bushes to much m8, I thick It's time you get a life.
    hanging around the bushes isn't so bad
    I used to hang around the bushes with girls in my past and believe me its fun
    we did nasty things there
    hanging around the bushes.
    Is my favorite quote of the moment, but I think “soulreaper” he's not hanging around the bushes.
    He just got plain lost In the bushes.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    Ok soul reaper I don't know how many times I need to quote you but you are the one that used the term 'lowlife'

my response:

How exactly do you know whether you will/wont feel like a low life unless you have traded?
    Only if you've traded would you know that you feel like a lowlife or not.Simple!

Since you stated that "If you don't trade you won't feel like a low-life" ,it clearly shows that you traded and you feel that traders are lowlifes.
    even my pee brain can understand that Artemis merely rephrased what u said. What part you don't understand again?

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Neo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    "...stuck begging in GiveAway threads, looking for charity like stupid peasants"

Now this is a statement!

Someone then seconds you saying he's tired of hate posts...

Well... It's laughable...

If there are giveaways of course people will "beg" for the invites. Maybe you would prefer them to demand the invite from the inviter: 'Hey fuc*er, just give me that s*it!! ' More your kind of guy?

Anyway... In such a big forum you are bound to have lots of people posting. I regularly see 300 members just in the bitorrent area. You would need an army of Mods to clean the spamming ( that, in fact, exists ). I've been a Mod elsewhere and I tell you something... it's not very easy to find people that work for free. Believe me, it's hard work.

I think the advantages you draw from the current system are far greater than the disadvantages. The forum has been here for a while and it is as popular as it ever was. If people were so annoyed with all this they wouldn't come back time and time again, now would they?

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Artemis : dont waste your time and opinion with these people who obviously dont even have a grasp of the language they speak in.
    this whole thread seems so pointless. did you expect the mods to come in here and say "hey you know what, we have been complete morons till now. lets listen to this guy and do what he says". or were you atleast expecting everyone to agree with you? when you put up a thread like this, its obvious that its up for debate. and if someone is against your opinion you seem to have a problem. dosent this defeat the purpose of opening such a thread in the first place. we are supposed to have intelligent discussions and work things out, but you guys are much closer to acting like a bunch of kids everytime some has opposed or disagreed with you
    P.S. on a lighter note, even a nut collecting burrowing animal knows better english than you guys
    Last edited by bikernin; 02-11-2008 at 10:15 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    It's pretty obvious you have double standards and don't live by your own set of rules, but you expect others to do so.

When posters turn your own words back on you, you blow a fuse.
    How's it pretty obvious that i have double standards? Now you're accusing me without proof. Sgtmajor ,you have no clue what you're talking about.What gives you the impression that i've blown a fuse? I haven't used any abusive language or derogatory terms to indicate that i'm pissed,i'm just defending myself from your baseless accusations.

People can post what they want, where they want without your, or my, permission, as long as it's within the boards rules, not your, or any other members unwritten rules.
    People can post wherever they want? I'm afraid not because this is spamming which is clearly against the rules of FST.So your logic clearly fails.
    Last edited by soulreaper; 02-11-2008 at 10:25 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3

my response:

OK not to belabour the point like you seem to enjoy, I was using your comment as an artifice, to illustrate your own point of view. Your own logic is deeply flawed in your original argument

Seriously, if you're against trading(for whatever reason)then steer clear from those forums instead of taking the piss out of the trader and making him feel like a lowlife.Stop behaving like high school bullies and grow up. It's his life at the end of the day and he's made his choice so live and let live.
    As both I and Sgt major keep reiterating to you but you cannot see, this is a public forum and we are entitled to and will voice an opinion different to yours, this is not a pointless argument. It is your original statement which I quoted above which is at fault, and it is this faulty logic which I an the sgt are trying patiently to explain to you.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    People can post what they want, where they want without your, or my, permission, as long as it's within the boards rules, not your, or any other members unwritten rules.
    People cant post wherever they want? I'm afraid not because this is spamming which is clearly against the rules of FST.So your logic clearly fails.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I was determined to read this whole thread to see any interesting new point of view but i fell asleep in the middle

Spamming is indeed a situation that is particulary present in the bittorrent invite section, fact

we give many infractions daily for useless comments, but i believe FST is a land of free speech and it should not become a dictatorship, so there is a delicate balance to maintain

If you don't want your trading threads to be filled with spam, close it for 12 hours, reopen it, bump it, close it. Repeat ad nauseam

If it's not your thread, then mind your own business and let the responsability to the thread starter to manage how he wants things done.

you can always use the report function to help us control the spam in the forums

i don't think we need to debate on this on 10 pages

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    I was determined to read this whole thread to see any interesting new point of view but i fell asleep in the middle

Spamming is indeed a situation that is particulary present in the bittorrent invite section, fact

we give many infractions daily for useless comments, but i believe FST is a land of free speech and it should not become a dictatorship, so there is a delicate balance to maintain

If you don't want your trading threads to be filled with spam, close it for 12 hours, reopen it, bump it, close it. Repeat ad nauseam

If it's not your thread, then mind your own business and let the responsability to the thread starter to manage how he wants things done.

you can always use the report function to help us control the spam in the forums

i don't think we need to debate on this on 10 pages
    The mod has spoken,i needn't say anymore(unless provoked).And you my friend further drive home my point which a lot of these "regs" with their "reg mentality" trying to gang up on me have clearly failed to do.
    Last edited by soulreaper; 02-11-2008 at 11:12 PM.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast