Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: filesharingtalk absolutely sucks for trading

Because of the abundance of low life interlopers here whose 2 cents are worth negative 3. The spamming is incredible, so one would have to either choose between having their threads bumped down and go unnoticed or have a bunch of hyper retards with lame subjective opinions about rankings, what someone should and shouldn't offer you, etc. These are the same losers begging to get into the sites in question, stuck begging in GiveAway threads, looking for charity like stupid peasants. You people truly make me sick, I motion to have a separate forum for trading and giveaways and a proper enforecment of spam, this is ridiculous.

Note:

I'm not at all worried about any semi-witty, sarcastic responses or rhetorical devices because it is just taunting. What I'm saying, rings true, no matter how funny or reduced your reply is, and I'm making a note of this because I expect it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    frankly people like you make me sick /....

your kind of new here ,who are you to dis or approve systems ?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Shinigami's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I agree with you upon some things but you could have said that in some nicer words...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Just curious, but in comparison, what sites are better?

Uzam

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    svr's Avatar Ultimata Warrior BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Spamming is pretty bad around here. Separate trade/giveaway forums would be great too.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i have advice for you : don't trade

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by fridash View Post
    your kind of new here ,who are you to dis or approve systems ?
    he`s not new but still a n00b maybe at bittorrents stuff

there lost off spaming because its a huge forum not like other , in wich you make a request or something and after 5-6 h you get 1 reply ! That sucks

So if you found a better comunity you could go there it`s your decision

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    You've been hanging around the bushes to much m8, I thick It's time you get a life.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    sonofisis you've hit the nail on the head.I'm so glad someone grew a pair of nuts and spoke about the spamming situation(i might've been guilty a couple of times i admit)and also the ridiculous amount of hate posts in the trading thread.

Seriously, if you're against trading(for whatever reason)then steer clear from those forums instead of taking the piss out of the trader and making him feel like a lowlife.Stop behaving like high school bullies and grow up. It's his life at the end of the day and he's made his choice so live and let live.

I second the motion of warning/banning users for unneccessarily spamming the trading threads or for that matter any thread.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by forcus View Post
    You've been hanging around the bushes to much m8, I thick It's time you get a life.

right
    +1

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast