Thread: Avi To Mpeg Problem...

lo all
    when i try to convert a avi file to mpeg my puter freezes or the program i'am using just closes .i use TMPGEnc plus or nti cd maker 6 platinum.i have athlon 1.3 G,768 mb sdram on windows XP pro
    cheers for any help
    Charlie

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    first you posted in the wrong section this is musicworld

2nd try gettinga different version of TMPGEnc I rememebr I had stacks of problmes with a different version once

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    why do so many people post movie stuff in here. I guess movie and music are both M&#39;s?
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by Hogster@1 August 2003 - 05:47

2nd try gettinga different version of TMPGEnc I rememebr I had stacks of problmes with a different version once
    soz m8 i&#39;am new to this forum...i posted again in the right 1<i think >iv tryed different version of TMPGEnc and other converters...still the same shit .
    cheers
    Charlie

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by WaStEd1+2 August 2003 - 05:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WaStEd1 @ 2 August 2003 - 05:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Hogster@1 August 2003 - 05:47

soz m8 i&#39;am new to this forum...i posted again in the right 1<i think >iv tryed different version of TMPGEnc and other converters...still the same shit .
    cheers
    Charlie [/b][/quote]
    Is it always with the same file or have you tried others?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Try this it solved most problems I had.

Goto OPTIONS select VFAPI PLUGINS (last button on right) right click on DIRECTSHOW MULITMEDIA FILE READER and set to a higher priorty or 1 or 2.

It solved alot of problems I had and also TMpence uses alot of the computer processor so I would make sure you have as little as possible of other programs running.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    dont use that tmpgenc crap i dont no off anyone that can get that to work for them, get your self either canopus pro coder or mainconcempt encoder ether work realy well, if u when speed to convet use main concept but if u want better qul then use canopus pro coder, both off r faster then that tmpgenc crap,

maybe&#39;s they should be pinned about this here coz the amount off people that r having trouble with that tmpgenc is unbelivable, i never once got that to work me.
    [COLOR=red] [SIZE=14]Doing it My Way Now

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    main-concept is very good, except for that bloody water mark is there a way of getting rid of it without buying the full program?

Are there any other programs just as good as main-concept that don&#39;t leave water marks without buying the full program?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by Eric_Holtz@2 August 2003 - 17:08
    main-concept is very good, except for that bloody water mark is there a way of getting rid of it without buying the full program?

Are there any other programs just as good as main-concept that don&#39;t leave water marks without buying the full program?
    im sure if u look about u will find a crack 4 it
    [COLOR=red] [SIZE=14]Doing it My Way Now

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    cheers all
    cyas
    Charlie