9 20.45%
  • i dont care :/

10 22.73%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Torrentleech Request section ?

J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    lets see how it works on revtt

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by J-dye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    If something is working fine, donīt touch it.
    And TL is working very well.

yes its working fine , we were talking about making it better

I really get your point, but in my humble opinion those decisions must be analyzed very thoroughly. As many users said it could be a huge mess.

I think owners and SysOp have analyzed the option and if they didnīt decide to do it... well, sure they have heavy reasons.

Letīs see the experiment at RevolutionTT, it could give us a good point of view.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well on BCG, i know you cant realy compare us to TL or RevTT though.

we have an SPU class.

Must achieve a global ratio at or above 2.05, have uploaded more than 100GB, be registered for at least 12 weeks, have at least 15 completed torrents in their history, and have 5 HnR points or less. Promotion is automatic. Don't ask staff to do it. When a Super Power User, if their ratio ever drops below 1.95 or they accumulate more than 5 HnR points, they will automatically be demoted back to Power User status, and they must raise their ratio back or remove their Hit and Runs by seeding in order to be promoted again.

and they can upload requests, they are limited to 1 a month, but if they do a good job and want more, we can grant them more.

KL, Users and PU cant upload requests though.

Now im not saying something like this will/wont work for these 2 trackers, im just explaining that this is how we do it, and it works great for us.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123