Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: firefox add-ons

SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Well I got a good memory, I just run Keepass in my system tray and when I need a password I just click open find the site and grab my password.
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 05-03-2009 at 09:22 PM.
    [center]

2. Software & Hardware   -   #52
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by SonsOfLiberty View Post
    Top 10 Must-Have Firefox Extensions, 2009 Edition

http://lifehacker.com/5205629/top-10...s-2009-edition
    Nice link.

Automatic Save Folder is orsum.

It doesn't even mention Keepass though.
    Last edited by Skizo; 05-03-2009 at 11:02 PM.

yo

3. Software & Hardware   -   #53
    I don't imbeed Keepass, it's a stand alone proggy that you can have run all the time and when you need a pass/username just click it, find the site and the pass you need and your good, it's one of the best "secure" and managable password savers I've seen...it's not a form filler password saver.

http://keepass.info/download.html

But there are plugins here: http://keepass.info/plugins.html

If you looking for a "built in firefox password manager" this is what your looking for, https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/8542

http://www.gadgetadvisor.com/compute...fox-extensions

http://www.aboutonlinetips.com/ultim...ox-extensions/

I want a Firefox Extension to ...
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 05-04-2009 at 02:22 AM.
    [center]

4. Software & Hardware   -   #54
    keepass is awesome but it broke its database when i rebooted my pc :/ (didn't shut it down at first) luckily i had it at my usb-stick too.

adblock plus
    download statusbar
    linkification
    quickproxy or similar for youtube videos :-P
    flagfox

and a dark theme.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #55
    Ya'll shit when you see my list. Auto save image foler is my fav.

Themes processed: (11 total)
    1. ANTHEM{1.5.2}.jar -- A fun little experiment
    2. AbstractZune{3.0.1}.jar -- A dark theme to go with the Windows XP Zune theme.
    3. AeroFox{3.0.2}.jar -- A dark version theme that uses Aero like glassy buttons
    4. BlackSteel{1.2.2}.jar -- A dark sleek theme
    5. ChromifoxBasic{1.1b4}.jar -- A coat of Chrome for Firefox.
    6. GradientiCool{1.0.8}.jar -- A mordern glassy dark theme with unique animated interface. A perfect mixture of black and blue for your ultimate Firefox browser.
    7. NASANightLaunch{0.6.20090428}.jar -- Dark theme for Firefox. Inspired by the night launch of STS-116.
    8. Noia2.0eXtreme{3.63}.jar -- Fully skinned based on Noia icon set.
    9. Office2007Black{1.3.5}.jar -- Office 2007 Black Theme
    10. RulerDark{1.3.1}.jar -- RulerDark style
    11. UtopiaFFSEWhite{3.10}.jar -- Utopia FFSE White for Firefox 3.0

Extensions Processed:

1. AdblockPlus{1.0.2}.xpi -- Ads were yesterday!
    2. AgingTabs{0.7.1}.xpi -- Makes unused tabs fade with age and highlights the selected tab.
    3. AutoCopy{0.9.7}.xpi -- Copies selected text to the clipboard automatically. Like Linux or mIrc.
    4. AutomaticSaveFolder{0.9.2}.xpi -- Automatically select the destination folder for your download, matching the filename and domain.
    5. Closenforget{0.6.6}.xpi -- Close current tab and forget about the visit : suppress the related cookies and, if configured, the whole domain from the history.
    6. Cooliris{1.10}.xpi -- Cooliris transforms your browser into a full-screen 3D Wall for searching, viewing and sharing the Web.
    7. CopyLinkText{1.3.2}.xpi -- Right-click a link to copy its text
    8. DownThemAll{1.1.2}.xpi -- The mass downloader for Firefox.
    9. DownloadStatusbar{0.9.6.5}.xpi -- View and manage downloads from a tidy statusbar
    10. FEBE{6.1}.xpi -- Backup your Firefox data
    11. Fire.fm{1.2.3}.xpi -- Get your daily music fix from Last.fm.
    12. FirefoxShowcase{0.9.5}.xpi -- Easily locate any browser you've opened in Firefox
    13. FirefoxUniversalUploaderfireuploader{0.4}.xpi -- Provides an user friendly interface to upload files to various websites eg. Box.net, Flickr, Youtube, Picasa, Facebook
    14. Fission{1.0.8}.xpi -- Progress bar in the address bar (Safari style).
    15. Flagfox{3.3.11}.xpi -- Displays a flag depicting the location of the current server
    16. FlashGot{1.1.8.6}.xpi -- Enables Firefox, Mozilla Suite, Netscape and Thunderbird to handle single and massive ("all" and "selection") downloads using the most popular external download managers for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and FreeBSD (dozens currently supported, see Extension's Home Page for details). FlashGot offers also a Build Gallery functionality which helps to synthetize full media galleries in one page, from serial contents originally scattered on several pages, for easy and fast "download all".
    17. Fotofox{1.3}.xpi -- Upload pictures to your preferred photo sharing services.
    18. FoxTab{1.1.2}.xpi -- Quickly switch between tabs using interactive tab switching modes.
    19. FoxyURL{1.0}.xpi -- Shorten long urls right from your favorite browser.
    20. Ghostery{1.3.9}.xpi -- Notifies you about the invisible web elements contained in the current page. Including web bugs, javascript libraries, etc.
    21. GooglePreview{3.19}.xpi -- Localized description in *.properties file.
    22. Greasefire{1.0.3}.xpi -- Automatically find Greasemonkey scripts on Userscripts.org
    23. Greasemonkey{0.8.20090123.1}.xpi -- A User Script Manager for Firefox
    24. Highlander{1.2}.xpi -- There can be only one... ...tab for each url
    25. JavaConsole{6.0.13}.xpi (global) -- (none)
    26. MRTechToolkit{6.0.3.3}.xpi -- (Formerly Local Install) Extension, theme and other power tools for all users.
    27. Microsoft.NETFrameworkAssistant{1.1}.xpi -- Adds ClickOnce support and the ability to report installed .NET versions to the web server.
    28. MorningCoffee{1.33}.xpi -- Keeps track of daily routine websites and opens them in tabs.
    29. NoScript{1.9.2.6}.xpi -- Extra protection for your Firefox: NoScript allows JavaScript, Java (and other plugins) only for trusted domains of your choice (e.g. your home-banking web site). This whitelist based pre-emptive blocking approach prevents exploitation of security vulnerabilities (known and even unknown!) with no loss of functionality... Experts will agree: Firefox is really safer with NoScript :-)
    30. PDFDownload{2.1.0.2}.xpi -- Allows you to choose what to do with a PDF file: download it, view it with an external viewer or view it as HTML.
    31. PasteandGo3{0.8.1}.xpi -- Paste Text/URL and Search/Load It Immediately
    32. PersonalMenu{4.1.4}.xpi -- Create your own menu and save more space.
    33. PersonasforFirefox{1.0}.xpi -- Themes, skins, fur coats and more.
    34. QuickDrag{2.0.1}.xpi -- Extends the function of the drag-and-drop mouse gesture so that it can be used to load URLs, do a web search of selected text on a page, or save an image on a page.
    35. RSETools{0.26}.xpi -- Provides rapidshare-search-engine.com tools via right-click or Tools menu.
    36. RSSTicker{2.0.3}.xpi -- Scrolls your RSS feeds (Live Bookmarks) in a toolbar.
    37. RefractorforPrism{0.2.1}.xpi -- Create Prism applications directly in Firefox
    38. ReloadPlus{1.0}.xpi -- Supercharge your reload button and hotkeys!
    39. SaveImageinFolder{1.2.6}.xpi -- Easily save images in personally customized folders.
    40. SkipScreen{0.1.04202009}.xpi -- Skips unnecessary pages on sites like Rapidshare, Megaupload, zShare, and Mediafire, and more. Wherever there are unnecessary pages and superfluous links, Skipscreen will be there.
    41. SmartBookmarksBar{1.4.3}.xpi -- (none)
    42. SpeedDial{0.9.0.3}.xpi -- Direct access to your most visited websites
    43. StatusbarEx{0.2.19}.xpi -- Display information on the statusbar, such as memory usage, network speed, web page last modify time, and so on.
    44. Stealther{1.0.6}.xpi -- Surf the web without leaving a trace in Firefox.
    45. StumbleUpon{3.29}.xpi -- StumbleUpon Toolbar
    46. Stylish{1.0}.xpi -- (none)
    47. TV-Fox{1.0.9}.xpi -- World TV in your toolbar.
    48. TabScope{0.2.2.10}.xpi -- Preview and navigate tab contents through popup.
    49. TabsOpenRelative{0.3.3}.xpi -- Tabs open to the right of the current one.
    50. ThumbStrips{1.5.1}.xpi -- Find what you seek -- visually.
    51. TigerLogicChunkIt-Firefox{1.1.3.0021}.xpi -- Effortlessly discover content from Web pages and all its links.
    52. TinyUrlCreator{1.0.5}.xpi -- Convenient tool to create small url redirects from longer ones.
    53. TooManyTabs{0.4.2}.xpi -- TooManyTabs allows you to store as many tabs as you like by adding extra rows in the Firefox!
    54. TrackMeNot{0.6.2}.xpi -- (none)
    55. TryAgain{3.2.0}.xpi -- Will keep trying to load a webpage when the server is not found.
    56. UndoClosedTabsButton{3.0.3}.xpi -- Add a toolbar and/or tab bar button to undo closed tabs
    57. UnitedStatesEnglishDictionary{3.0.3}.xpi -- English United States (en-US) spellchecking dictionary
    58. Xmarks{3.0.1}.xpi -- Bookmark Sync and Web Discovery
    59. megauploadnotimeautodownloadmubu{1.0Final}.xpi -- Don't waste your time to wait before download MU link
    60. qtl{13.7}.xpi -- Language Translation
    [center]

6. Software & Hardware   -   #56
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Damn... I thought I had a lot of add-ons installed. All those seem to be decently useful though.
    I'm checking out the ones in your list that I don't have. Lots of stuff there looks like it could be of use to me (Ghostery, for example).

7. Software & Hardware   -   #57
    damn, that was a guite a list, do you shit bricks if you are surfing with friends pc or something

8. Software & Hardware   -   #58
    Everyting comes in useful some time or another, I guess I am a addon addict, I've got plenty of memory, not to worried about mem usage
    [center]

9. Software & Hardware   -   #59
    i only use pagestyle2tab.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #60
    VinX's Avatar ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ BT Rep: +5
    wow thanks for the list but i love one of my addon which is named as smart bookmark .. its really fantastic .. just give it a try

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast