Thread: Microsoft Safety Scanner

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

Urgent

Just used this and it's a pretty neat tool. Use it along with Stinger, and you have a winner.

Think you got a virus? Microsoft to the rescue!

A few weeks ago, with little fanfare, Microsoft released a new downloadable on-demand security scanner to help techies deal with malware outbreaks

The tool, called Microsoft Security Scanner, is a 70+MB, self-contained security scanner package that you download and run.
    Download here: http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    my mom want to fax from her computer and wants to cancel her telephone line cause she never uses it. Is there a way to fax for free? I only see paid services.
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    xuxoxux's Avatar Reader BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankthetank1 View Post
    my mom want to fax from her computer and wants to cancel her telephone line cause she never uses it. Is there a way to fax for free? I only see paid services.
    As random and off topic as this might be, there are ways to send faxes online, but the services cost money (as they just use their phone lines). Some have things like 1-2 free faxes per month or so. Just look around for online fax services. But you need to fax a lot, you will end up paying anyway.