Thread: Downloading a video from the net..

BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Hey
    i wanna download an online streaming video from a hebrew website and i was wondering which program should i use to dl the video.

the problem is that i can't play the video in firefox because almost all the hebrew sites have problem with firefox (i have no idea why! ) and i can play it only through IE.

so i guess i have to use an external program not a firefox extension..

link of the video:
    HTML Code:
    http://www.keshet-tv.com/nehederet/LobbyVideo.aspx?MediaID=30100&CatID=4422&Level3=4623
    waiting for help

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    What format is the video in?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    after watching it with IE you should check IE temp internet folder & see if the vid is there...you should clear this folder before watching the vid

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Try searching for some sort of Hebrew language pack for Firefox. That way you could view the page information, and download said media, or even more get an add-on that downloads streaming video. I just did a quick Google search and read that the latest release of Firefox does support Hebrew. There was a recent update, have you received it yet? I also found this... Mozilla and Firefox in Hebrew!