Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why ScL (flower)?

Shinigami's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8

Question Mark

Could someone please convince me WHY they want the flower. I mean, what is in your eyes so 'different' about it. I am not speaking in bad words but I read all these requests and think they are sort of all the same. Please no comments on that they just want to collect, I want to hear from people
    WHY ScL?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    probably becuase there is atm still double upload+freeleech and because its on lvl 5..i cant see other reasone..(maybe community?)

they have had chance before when they have open signups for many weeks and no one have thought to sign there...and now since his name(Flower) have start to show on more and more threads...and now everyone want there

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    There are naked women inside.

Beware!!

18+ Only

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    its probably beacuse of the ladys over there.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by fOrUmAs View Post
    they have had chance before when they have open signups for many weeks and no one have thought to sign there...
    yes, big true... ppl are mad, I dont understand /tracker is same, only lvl is different/

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    ya I like all the hot chicks, and beer...

Hey listen bro they don't want this kind of publicity at their site so i don't think your gonna get a decent answer from many members.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Some want it - some doesn't. I guess more people should be satisfied what he already has.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Adama's Avatar Xtreme User BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    There are naked women inside.

Beware!!

18+ Only

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    My personal opinion is that you canīt put everybody in the same wagon. Motivations may vary from one guy to other.
    There are users who wants it because itīs something fashionable, itīs in... the latest.
    Others may want it for speculate, keep the account, wait and if keeps climbing up levels, then, trade it.
    Simple collectors.
    For curiosity, nothing else, to see what the hell is that so desired site, once achieved, itīs not important any more.
    And last but not least, people who is tired of the same thing in almost every tracker and itīs looking for something new, different, something thatīs not only login, check out whatīs new, download, and... then repeat the same routine, day after day.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    first of all every tracker is different from the other.

if you have friends there who recommend you on this site then you should sign up but it's wrong wanting to get into a tracker because you see some people requesting it.

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast