Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [Req] Swedvdr

fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Yes Presto I want it for content, speed, plenty of seeders and leechers.... I have most other dvd trackers and I use them regularly as it's not a rare thing for me to have active torrents from TDC,NB, TTi, BitHQ and more downloading and uploading at the same time..... I actually think TDC done a great thing by opening sign up's for awhile and having the application form now as there is more activity and it's great

grimms, yes you can sign up with other IP's than Nordic. I know this as I have friends that signed up recently and are enjoying theur torrenting over there. With regards to staying out of the forums and IRC, that might be a good idea but I don't know about that. A kind member from here invited me to NB and it's great for content and speeds but as I don't know much of their language I don't post in the forums or in IRC... but all in all a fabulous tracker.

So still looking guy's
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Good luck, but as stated before, if content is what your after, swebits combined with what you already have will give you all you need. Unless you actually need/want those foreign subs (and I believe there are sub sites out there so you can get those seperatly if you really want), theres no real need for swedvdr, the same movies are available in dvdr format on plenty of other sites.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Thanks for the info Tokeman....

Here's an example though.... I have a mate thats a dedicated gamer, he loves his PC and Xbox 360 games and he's a member of some a few 0-days sites but not BCG and nearly everytime I msn or chat ect... he asks if there is any news on BCG's opening up or any news on the invites... I tell him he can get most games that he plays on the sites he's already on but he insists on getting into BCG some day as he thinks he's missing something by not having an acc there.. IMO he's right as the content and speeds are brilliant on there too and I think if your a dedicated gamer and torrenter you should have a BCG acc.

I don't know if that example made any sense or not lol...but to me as I love dvd's I feel I'm missing something by not having Swedvdr and I know for sure it will be put to use.

Sorry for the short story

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    I'm still looking and hopeing

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Still waiting guy's

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16