Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: {Req} ScT

max59x's Avatar Super FST Member
    mhh when you talk about friends are you meaning virtual e-friends or REAL friends?

'cause everyone keep saying that and to be honest none of all my real friends are in the tracker business, but maybe it's just me

EDIT: I don't want any ScT invite, just to make this clear.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    fst friends

p.s
    lol you have 7 stars
    sqirrel should see that

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by max59x View Post
    mhh when you talk about friends are you meaning virtual e-friends or REAL friends?

'cause everyone keep saying that and to be honest none of all my real friends are in the tracker business, but maybe it's just me

Let's make the word friend into "contacts" then shall we? People get too hung up on the literal meaning of words round here.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    aarik111's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I'm tired, I stink, my girlfriend is pissed that all I have done all day is beg for invites all day to no avail. I am now a pariah for telling the being honest.
    I really did have a tough time explaining to her what I have been doing the last 8 hrs.

Me: "Well hon, these are called trackers and I want different ones so I can steal a greater variety of data faster."

Her: "Why"

Me: "because then I will fit in with all the santimonious people on FST and the will be my friends"

Her: "but they're not real"

Me: "Yes the are"

Her: "That one's name is squirrel"

Me: " you've got a point"

I quit.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    8 hrs begging for invites is insane.
    Just make your thread, turn off the pc, go live your life, come back a day later, check if you got any luck.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Your right I just get a little obsessed it all and I exaggerate too.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    max59x's Avatar Super FST Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aarik111 View Post
    I'm tired, I stink, my girlfriend is pissed that all I have done all day is beg for invites all day to no avail. I am now a pariah for telling the being honest.
    I really did have a tough time explaining to her what I have been doing the last 8 hrs.

Me: "Well hon, these are called trackers and I want different ones so I can steal a greater variety of data faster."

Me: "because then I will fit in with all the santimonious people on FST and the will be my friends"

I quit.
    LMAO great!

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by max59x View Post

Let's make the word friend into "contacts" then shall we? People get too hung up on the literal meaning of words round here.
    Yap, that clarifies everything now... I thought you guys really had real friends in the world of trackers...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    ha ha. be a man, tell her mind her biz. lol. Tough time explaining to her that ? Wow. What if she said -after u get the invite that she dt want you to dl anything ? R u going to have to drop all your accounts? kinda lame as a req! If it was that easy, i w- have it. Send a screenie of you n Girl-friends conversation, kidding. Shower n good things come to good people n those who wait.
    Still waiting.

I quit.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    No Im not pw or anything. Just a waste of a day is all. I guess I have been entertaining though

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

I quit.
    great reply!
    though u are a dumbass, if i had an invite, i'd chip it to you.

(on second thoughts... hmmm... u sell warez... )

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast