Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: {Req} ScT

aarik111's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    But you love money.

I dont sell warez. I make people happy. I make the people at my tracker happy by seeding my ass off. I make my customers happy by giving them a product they want. Not everyone has a computer or wants to deal with the sanctimonious people on FST.
    And most of all I make me happy by putting a couple of bucks in my pocket.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    ah, so you own a small tracker and need fast pre-times? well, there is a problem concerning that, at SCT they have a rule that you can't upload their releases to other trackers, so it can prove difficult for u if u download some of their packs and put them somewhere else.

honestly, if u want get in there real fast, just talk to some trustworthy member here and ask him to buy u an invite. FYI they cost 20€ each,as it's widely known.

really, for what i read before i thought u burn DVDs, print covers and go sell the package in some street stand.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    I do sell them. I make the people at revtt and iptorrents happy b/c i seed good.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    listen, i am at revTT too aswell as ScT and i can tell you that their pre-times are not too different. unless if you care for 5 mins more or less, but then u'd have to be a rss feed downloader to keep up. besides, for what i saw from your speedtest, revtt will 99% of the occasion max out your line, so what's the deal if at sct speeds are higher? u won't notice it.

just don't think that you will see so much of a difference, both are excellent trackers. SCT has slightly better pre's and higher overall speeds, which u won't be able to take advantage of.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    I plan on getting rid of this seedbox and getting a 100mbps unmetered.

That's what this day of begging has taught me: be grateful for what you have.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123