Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Stealing a greater variety of data faster.

aarik111's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I will share the content of my knowledge with my customer community for a price.

Because my custos want the stuff as soon as it comes out. The also want good quality.

Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Diiyad View Post

You are the king of spamming forums, you take pride in your post count?
    my epenis increases with every post i make

Quote Originally Posted by MuFuukan R View Post
    squirr3l is not a spammer, he's an informant.
    plus the word 'l33t' kthxby

Quote Originally Posted by aarik111 View Post
    People ask me for data. I supply them with data at a deeply discounted price. I supply them with data that they could not otherwise obtain. I pay for the discs. I pay for an internet connecton. I pay for a seedbox. I spend my valuable time on this site begging. I should be able to charge the people are happy to pay me. Actually I wil be charging my customer a $1 surcharge because of the emotional stress I have had to go through with MuFuukan.

I want to obtain a greater variety of data faster.
    My customers want a greater variety of data faster. Theyre still asking for a good version of "Mad Money" I cant find it. I think it will be on ScT Please give me an invite.
    here is your 'mad money'

http://thepiratebay.org/search/mad%20money/0/99/0

btw, instead of torrenting (wasting time begging, connection, seedbox) why don't u buy a legit copy and sell the dupe disks for cheap?
    I cant use a cam version I have some integrity.
    Last edited by aarik111; 02-13-2008 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    psychophil's Avatar Member BT Rep: +2
    Good GOD Man Leeching to sell to others who don't know any better.
    Shame on You
    The Community is nothing without sharing !!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    It's capitalism.

And I've got good ratios.
    Last edited by aarik111; 02-13-2008 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    It's capitalism.
    So, how about I buy an invite for 20 euros over at ScT, and sell it to you for 40 euros? That would go in line with your capitalism crap talk.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    If im willing to pay it. I would theoretically meet you half way at 30 euros. Since you cant talk about selling invites. My customers would be sad if I told them that BamZOw said I cant sell you anymore data for cheap.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    I will share the content of my knowledge with my customer community for a price.

Because my custos want the stuff as soon as it comes out. The also want good quality.

Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post

my epenis increases with every post i make

Quote Originally Posted by MuFuukan R View Post
    squirr3l is not a spammer, he's an informant.
    plus the word 'l33t' kthxby

People ask me for data. I supply them with data at a deeply discounted price. I supply them with data that they could not otherwise obtain. I pay for the discs. I pay for an internet connecton. I pay for a seedbox. I spend my valuable time on this site begging. I should be able to charge the people are happy to pay me. Actually I wil be charging my customer a $1 surcharge because of the emotional stress I have had to go through with MuFuukan.

I want to obtain a greater variety of data faster.
    My customers want a greater variety of data faster. Theyre still asking for a good version of "Mad Money" I cant find it. I think it will be on ScT Please give me an invite.
    here is your 'mad money'

http://thepiratebay.org/search/mad%20money/0/99/0

btw, instead of torrenting (wasting time begging, connection, seedbox) why don't u buy a legit copy and sell the dupe disks for cheap?
    I cant use a cam version I have some integrity.

BAHAHAHAHA I cant use a cam version I have some integrity.

This is easily going to win thread of the year and its only Feb 13th.

YOU + INTEGRITY in the same sentance = LOL

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47

Singular
    integrity
    Plural
    uncountable

integrity (uncountable)
    1. Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code.
    2. The state of being wholesome; unimpaired
    3. The quality or condition of being complete; pure
    I think I fit number 1 and number 2. My custos dont like people standing up in front of the screen so I usually wait for the dvdr screeners to come out. Or encode the xvid telesyncs

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48

Singular
    integrity
    Plural
    uncountable

integrity (uncountable)
    1. Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code.
    2. The state of being wholesome; unimpaired
    3. The quality or condition of being complete; pure
    I think I fit number 1 and number 2. My custos dont like people standing up in front of the screen so I usually wait for the dvdr screeners to come out. Or encode the xvid telesyncs
    You adhere to moral and ethical code?

DO you know what that means? How are you moral or ethical at all by selling stolen items and reselling them? Forget the reselling your not moral and ethical by the mere fact your downloading illegal content lol ...

Every post you prove how much more your an douche

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    the OP is joking lol

he must be enjoying humorous debate

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    Integrity is the basing of one's actions on an internally consistent framework of principles. Depth of principles and adherence of each level to the next are key determining factors. One is said to have integrity to the extent that everything he does and believes is based on the same core set of values. While those values may change, it is their consistency with each other and with the person's actions that determine his integrity.
    I dont sell bad copys of stolen data. Then I wouldn't make money. If I had a ScT then I could sell more good copies of stolen data. I am ethical in my own right. On the Macro level your right I am not. I steal from corporations just like you. On the micro level I have integrity. I am honest about why I want a tracker and what I would do with it.
    Please don't result to name calling because I frustrate you. Just give me an invite please so I can steal a greater variety of data faster.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast