Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Stealing a greater variety of data faster.

kyuuchi's Avatar <O.O> BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by aarik111 View Post
    All this name calling again. Troll and such. Imagine if you were able to sell invites:

The tracker sells the invite for $20.
    They are able to pay server costs without begging for donations.

You sell me the invite for $40.
    I am less likely to cheat because I just had to spend some hard earned cash.
    You are able to pay your internet bill.

I sell my customers the DVD's.
    They get to enjoy the movie cheaper than it costs to go to the movies and in the privacy of their home.

This would be a win-win-win situation.

I started selling DVD b/c I give them to my brother for free. He took them to work and instead of passing the one free copy around or buying a lower quality one from the bootleg man at the barber they choose to do business with me.

I provide them with what they want at a cheap price.

Why shouldn't I be compensated for my time and materials? It was a hobby when I was just making 5 or 10 DVD's a week for me and family. But now I have many more request.

So please give me an invite so I can make my customers happier!!!!
    I like you. Someday you'll make a great business man. (That doesn't mean I approve of your method).

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    Aarik111,

You are really stupid ;\ How does this thread keep going with your comments I don't get it...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #63
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    All this name calling again. Troll and such. Imagine if you were able to sell invites:

The tracker sells the invite for $20.
    They are able to pay server costs without begging for donations.

You sell me the invite for $40.
    I am less likely to cheat because I just had to spend some hard earned cash.
    You are able to pay your internet bill.

I sell my customers the DVD's.
    They get to enjoy the movie cheaper than it costs to go to the movies and in the privacy of their home.

This would be a win-win-win situation.

I started selling DVD b/c I give them to my brother for free. He took them to work and instead of passing the one free copy around or buying a lower quality one from the bootleg man at the barber they choose to do business with me.

I provide them with what they want at a cheap price.

Why shouldn't I be compensated for my time and materials? It was a hobby when I was just making 5 or 10 DVD's a week for me and family. But now I have many more request.

So please give me an invite so I can make my customers happier!!!!
    You are one confused kid. The people who release the files you download don't spend their time and effort to have a twisted person like you profiting from their work.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #64
    Poster
    This is the exact reason SCENE hates P2P so much. But people can do whatever they want, I guess thats why we all love the internet so much.
    .:: TranceTraffic | Elektronik | TranceRoute | PureTrancers | TranceBooster ::.
    (Trance for life!)

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #65
    clos's Avatar The Zinc Saucier BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    show people speed proofs

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #66
    aarik111's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    How do you now the releasers intent?

My speed proofs are in my signature.

You cannot deny my logic.

People are just attacking me personally. Calling me twisted and stupid. But you cannot attack my logic.

So can I please have an invite to ScT?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #67
    How do you now the releasers intent?

My speed proofs are in my signature.

You cannot deny my logic.

People are just attacking me personally. Calling me twisted and stupid. But you cannot attack my logic.

So can I please have an invite to ScT?

Because we know the release groups intent, and I assure you its not to have you sell their releases for a profit, or their own. Yes we are attacking you personally because your a very confused and ignorant kid, If I had to guess you are 15-17 yrs old in india or other country in that area selling bootlegs. "Stealing a greater variety of data faster".... Reeks of foreign jackass to me.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #68
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    how on earth did you stereotype him as an indian kid? interesting to hear how you came about to that conclusion

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #69
    aarik111's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I'm wondering why you have to resort to name calling. Is it because you cannot deny my logic?

You have regressed first it was name calling now its stereotypes. But you still haven't attacked my logic.
    Now I even have you saying my slogan. I think I will copyright it.

How do you propose I provide my customers with the data they want?

Can I have an invite now?

Good look biker.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #70

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast