Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TT account

Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    use middleman or smth

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    if u change email ..u lose your account ?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    slau's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Yes, if the email adress is changed I lose all the access to the account

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    napster5's Avatar The Real Napster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMalistic View Post
    if u change email ..u lose your account ?
    no everything is safe with TT but of course there is no tracker allow acc trading . TT staff just don't care about it.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    slau's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Something funny is the number of people trying to scam, I recevied 3/4 pms saying "have FNF", "Have swedvdr", "Have large buffer ScT", and those people cant provide one single screenshot of the accounts...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    I know that trading isn't allowed invites or account.

But the staff cant stop you unless they find out. In which case then yes they will disable your account. So risk it if you want to.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    hippoxtc's Avatar d=D BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    This is coming straight from the site. So account trading is officially not allowed according to what is posted at the bottom on this news headline.

2008-02-11 - Accounts Hacked/Stolen ?

Once again, many ex users dont read this.. So for all current users...

If you choose a crappy pass, or use the same pass for other sites etc, and come to us asking for your account back, then TOUGH LUCK!!

We will not give your account back to you!

YOU are responsible for your account, so be responsible and learn to protect it and keep it!

The majority of the time, a user says "My account was hacked". I am 99.9% certain that this not true. The coder on Trancetraffic has added and fixed many security issues, if your account was stolen, it's probably because you have a weak password, not logged out of a public computer correctly, use the same password for another place.

• Make sure that your password is hard to guess. A simple password like your name or a word is not enough. Make it hard to guess.
    • Dont use the same password elsewhere
    • Don't accept files or links off of people that you don't know.
    • Don't account share.
    • Log out of public computers properly.

Even if you have "proof" we will not give the account back to you. (unless you are a regular subscriber aka VIP, that helps the site and have email proof of this, or you are well known to staff)

This method is to prevent account trading issues among other reasons.

TT Staff

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Hrvoje's Avatar mr. nice guy BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    whoa 1tb lol
    Need FTN,FSC

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    ohmboys's Avatar fst <3 BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i guess you dont like trance music .
    Looking after FTN for free

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Medooooo's Avatar Gianluigi Buffon BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by hippoxtc View Post
    This is coming straight from the site. So account trading is officially not allowed according to what is posted at the bottom on this news headline.

2008-02-11 - Accounts Hacked/Stolen ?

Once again, many ex users dont read this.. So for all current users...

If you choose a crappy pass, or use the same pass for other sites etc, and come to us asking for your account back, then TOUGH LUCK!!

We will not give your account back to you!

YOU are responsible for your account, so be responsible and learn to protect it and keep it!

The majority of the time, a user says "My account was hacked". I am 99.9% certain that this not true. The coder on Trancetraffic has added and fixed many security issues, if your account was stolen, it's probably because you have a weak password, not logged out of a public computer correctly, use the same password for another place.

• Make sure that your password is hard to guess. A simple password like your name or a word is not enough. Make it hard to guess.
    • Dont use the same password elsewhere
    • Don't accept files or links off of people that you don't know.
    • Don't account share.
    • Log out of public computers properly.
    Even if you have "proof" we will not give the account back to you. (unless you are a regular subscriber aka VIP, that helps the site and have email proof of this, or you are well known to staff)

This method is to prevent account trading issues among other reasons.

TT Staff
    Man they didnt said its not allowed they said if you lose your account on trade (scam) dont ask to get your account back .

From 1 month or maybe 2 some one lose his account in trade (scam) and make a thread here asking for his account back or at least close the account they said to him "you lose , scammer win .. TOUGH LIFE and we will not close the account"

And sorry for spaming this thread .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast