Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SCC lies

Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    seconds for a 700mb file? I don't think so. Just to create and verify the torrent would take longer then a few seconds, even with bots. Creating torrents for larger files takes time, then theres the fact that they have to dl it first, which can be fast I'll admit, but I think that example was an exaggeration or just plain wrong.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    700 MB on gigabit is 7 seconds. then it takes about 2 seconds to make the .torrent and update the database (maybe 3 seconds) so easily it could be under 15 seconds.

scc is like a crappy topsite, which is a very good thing.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by zaa730 View Post
    not really...... although on paper they look nice, compared wiht sct, I would say their lacking at best. When it comes to dvd-r's and popular games I'd say sct wins.
    same could be said when comparing sct to Tl... and so on and so on.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    whats the big deal anyway? You all get what you want for free in the end. People are never satisfied....

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by JROQuinn View Post
    whats the big deal anyway? You all get what you want for free in the end. People are never satisfied....
    Good point, we all get it in the end

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakz View Post
    haha I mean how many people sit there refreshing their 0day/Mp3 in SCC anyway?
    Like OMG!!! I got it 2 sec before anyone else!!! w00t!!! My friends will be so jealous

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakz View Post

haha I mean how many people sit there refreshing their 0day/Mp3 in SCC anyway?
    Like OMG!!! I got it 2 sec before anyone else!!! w00t!!! My friends will be so jealous
    Yeah, some peepz are pretty SAD!
    Like no life or something...

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    The competition among trackers to have the fastest pre time is getting to be ridiculous. Does it really matter in the end? Will the music sound better if it comes in faster? and they are talking in terms of seconds here. And those who dl those files; do you listen to it as it get written to your HDD; afraid that is will sound cold if you wait for a few more seconds.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    lol think I started something. But its true

yes I did lol

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    typeoholic's Avatar Poster
    Everybody wants the fastest pretimes in the rat race to upload it to their other '1337' trackers. It's all a game...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast