Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: SCC lies

MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    OMG... Gimmi a break !
    Go to sleep.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85
    Can someone compare SCT with TL or RevTT in terms of torrents quality (not pretime comparison - a few minutes difference doesn't mean a lot to many people...)? I mean torrents quality by it's variety, good explanations, etc. (excluding pretime, of course) which determines the satisfaction level of users ...

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by hyhkorea View Post
    Can someone compare SCT with TL or RevTT in terms of torrents quality (not pretime comparison - a few minutes difference doesn't mean a lot to many people...)? I mean torrents quality by it's variety, good explanations, etc. (excluding pretime, of course) which determines the satisfaction level of users ...
    there are a million threads about the quality of those trackers. there's also a thread about tracker content stickied in this section.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    horiZen's Avatar >>SSL ENCRYPTED<<
    back on topic-SCC is prob one of the fastest trackers for pre-times, def faster than SCT and others

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    kyuuchi's Avatar <O.O> BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by zaa730 View Post
    so im perusing the music section in SCC and I notice a lot of 1 digit pre times, IN SECONDS!!! How do they expect us to believe they get music to the site uploaded in 9 seconds? I know music files aren't large or anything, but come on.
    You must be referring to CD singles that get uploaded on the site. It only take couple seconds to download 20 or so MB and have to bot uploaded on the site.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum
    Well, I am new member of the site and I already love it.
    Live long and prosper.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Feeling's Avatar SceneTorrents Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    man, get used to it, there isn't a better 0-min tracker than SCC, not even SCT.
    lulz. ^ someone who cant read pretimes.

Quote Originally Posted by horiZen View Post
    back on topic-SCC is prob one of the fastest trackers for pre-times, def faster than SCT and others
    lulz, and another ^
    Last edited by Feeling; 02-14-2008 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    i just love the way feeling posts .

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I really dont care if is a lie or not some info... what i know is that scc is one of the most underrated 0day tracker around.

Speed: GREAT
    CONTENT: GREAT
    Design: Good

The rest is history...

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    SCT is better than SCC

If you don't have SCT then you can say SCC is better

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast