Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: SCC lies

may be ...but i don't think so

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteyes View Post
    where's the N*X review?
    it said every torrent pre-time on N*X is less than 3 mins in past few years even on DVD-R and HD.
    why is it removed?
    removed
    reason : BS

stay on topic here please

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    kloot's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by JROQuinn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakz View Post

Good point, we all get it in the end
    haha I mean how many people sit there refreshing their 0day/Mp3 in SCC anyway?
    Like OMG!!! I got it 2 sec before anyone else!!! w00t!!! My friends will be so jealous
    *raises hand* I sometimes do.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Vercors View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    seconds for a 700mb file? I don't think so. Just to create and verify the torrent would take longer then a few seconds, even with bots. Creating torrents for larger files takes time, then theres the fact that they have to dl it first, which can be fast I'll admit, but I think that example was an exaggeration or just plain wrong.
    Keep in mind that files are available on some sites before they actually get pre'd, so it doesn't literally take seconds to download/upload a 700MB file
    Spot on.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    If you access to a pre channel you can see them come out literally seconds after their on there. It would seem like SCC uploaders have a coordinated effort to get them all there fast.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    who cared about pre-time
    SCC is one of the best trackers around and that's enough for me

For Serving Community

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by JROQuinn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakz View Post

Good point, we all get it in the end
    haha I mean how many people sit there refreshing their 0day/Mp3 in SCC anyway?
    Like OMG!!! I got it 2 sec before anyone else!!! w00t!!! My friends will be so jealous
    If you were a member, you would know of the auto-download script everyone uses with the IRC. If you were a REAL member, you wouldn't even be criticizing SCC.

So enjoy your god damn hat JROQuinn.....
    o hai

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    I guess Scc has the best pretime sometimes, not always!

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    I think SCC is one of the best trackers around. The pretimes are excellent!

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    I'm a member of both ScT and SCC, and I do have to say that I like SCC better. The users, uploaders, staff, etc are all great.

And every MP3/0-day is Free Leech. And they're released seconds after pre. SCC just does packs every now and then with a bunch of releases in the pack, and it's not Free Leech.

And lmao @ the guy who said TL. Most of their uploaders use SCC and ScT as their sources. loved, iakou (or whatever his name is), flodd, and iseedboksi have all been banned from SCC (some more than once) for stealing torrents.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast