Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: HDbits

  1. #1
    Hello FST members... I would like to join HDbits()org. I dont like trading.. But if someone help me..I would try my best to give a hand.. if he needs something.
    I am really intereted in HD..
    So if someone can help me with invite... i dont forget.. and maybe try to help with his problems. Maybe get higher his Ratio or sth else..
    But i know.. you dont trust me of course, because of I am new here. But I really do like it here . Pls Feel free to write down what you think.
    Thanx


    Some info about my work in BTT world



  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Thug Life BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    behind the darkness
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by marwell View Post
    The current user account limit (21,000) has been reached. Inactive accounts are pruned all the time, please check back again later...

    FAQ:

    There is a 21000 invite limit. When that number is reached we stop accepting new invites so no new members can join. Accounts inactive for more than 50 days are automatically deleted, so keep trying. (There is no reservation or queuing system, don't ask for that.)
    I have an Invite, but user limit is reached and its hard to catch time , when they deleting inactive users

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    topmen's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Slovakia , DS
    Posts
    99
    GL!
    He is a good user , so if u have an invite you know what to do!

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by marwell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marwell View Post
    The current user account limit (21,000) has been reached. Inactive accounts are pruned all the time, please check back again later...

    FAQ:

    There is a 21000 invite limit. When that number is reached we stop accepting new invites so no new members can join. Accounts inactive for more than 50 days are automatically deleted, so keep trying. (There is no reservation or queuing system, don't ask for that.)
    I have an Invite, but user limit is reached and its hard to catch time , when they deleting inactive users
    Hmm.. i didnt know.. they are full at these days ...
    But its ok... i am not hurry with this thing.. Maybe later. But if you decide later to invite me.. i will really appreciate it !!

    Quote Originally Posted by topmen View Post
    GL!
    He is a good user , so if u have an invite you know what to do!
    thanx topmen for your support

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,813
    george smart. i can help you out if you wait a few days. my ratio is almost 1. i need about 5 more gb uload to become a power user and ill make sure to give you an inv if you still need it by then

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbiBx View Post
    george smart. i can help you out if you wait a few days. my ratio is almost 1. i need about 5 more gb uload to become a power user and ill make sure to give you an inv if you still need it by then
    WOW! thanks a lot AlbiBx!! Of course i will wait Its not a problem for me.

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    hey! sorry for tacking on to the end of this thread, but i was wondering if it was possible for anyone to very very kindly invite me to hdbits too i've been wanting to get on there for what seems like years lol

    i only have one other private tracker account, at bit-hdtv, and always always keep a good ratio a screencap:



    so if any kind soul could help me out, i'd be sooo happy lol

    thanks for reading!!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •