Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Request Its Staff

megmax's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    know it's very difficult to get it, but don't hurt to try. I think for the fact it's a little community i will love it.
    i'm not a trader and i will use a lot that account..
    i know the its invite is not for everyone but i'm not everyone, i'm a nice member in all my tracker. i have ratio +1 in all trackers, i can give you profile link.
    i know if i trade that account or invite i will be banned for its and that will be reported to other tracker!
    Please if anybody get to me invite to ITS its very nice.

some ratio proofs:

Bitgamer
    http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1973/bitgamerat1.png

EvolutionPT
    http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/7...utionptmy2.png

TorrentLeech
    http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/4...ntleechfe4.png

TorrentBytes
    http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9...ntbyteseh7.png

Utorrent stats
    http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/4...entstatrf4.png

I have more ratio proofs or profile links if you need..

ps: i see one guy try trading its, that is very sad because i'm really a nice user and really love join m in that nice community and anyone help m.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ve-its--277802
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ts-scl--277677

speed test:

tks
    Last edited by megmax; 02-14-2008 at 11:11 PM.
    Only invites
    Retired Trader

you will win more invites if you dont trade

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    i think u should have sticked with other thread

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...req-its-277269

especially coz the detail of the request is same

anyways, good luck!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Ratio or speed are not the most important things at iTS, although they count.
    Iīm not saying you donīt meet requirements or whatever always happen with iTS requests, just for help you, if you want impress staff you should give other reasons besides ratio proofs and speed tests.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    megmax's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    i really want be invited for that community.
    i see some screen of that community and i love that..
    i don't need more anything, if you can help m plz... invite m..
    Last edited by megmax; 02-14-2008 at 11:21 PM.
    Only invites
    Retired Trader

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by megmax View Post
    You do realize that most of the tracker is cz, it is essentially the cz scene. The english content is non-existant...lol I upload more cz then english there because noone downloads the english stuff as they can get it other places faster.

So you ratio proofs, your reasons for wanting to be there...arent just. Unless you speak cz, you can find your content else, and everyone who makes up the fabled "community" are on every other tracker and just as active in the irc, if you were about community as much as you claim to be, then you wouldnt need to beg on a forum for any invite. If you have seen screens of the community, then the person who gave them to you can ask the staff to invite you.

But see you are lying, because if you could have done that...you would have. And if your friend showed you screens of a community...lol then that person isn't part of this special community that people think there is. There are maybe 15 of us on the irc all the time. Thats pretty much it, and we are on FSC, FTN, ScL, ScT, SCC's irc as well. So the community you seek is already at the trackers you know.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    You do realize that most of the tracker is cz, it is essentially the cz scene. The english content is non-existant...lol I upload more cz then english there because noone downloads the english stuff as they can get it other places faster.

So you ratio proofs, your reasons for wanting to be there...arent just. Unless you speak cz, you can find your content else, and everyone who makes up the fabled "community" are on every other tracker and just as active in the irc, if you were about community as much as you claim to be, then you wouldnt need to beg on a forum for any invite. If you have seen screens of the community, then the person who gave them to you can ask the staff to invite you.

But see you are lying, because if you could have done that...you would have. And if your friend showed you screens of a community...lol then that person isn't part of this special community that people think there is. There are maybe 15 of us on the irc all the time. Thats pretty much it, and we are on FSC, FTN, ScL, ScT, SCC's irc as well. So the community you seek is already at the trackers you know.
    who is you for call m lier if you dont know m.
    i see that were:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-tra...7/postcount203

and in others forums.
    maybe i dont be in the irc all the time but when someone need help if i can help.. i help us.
    Only invites
    Retired Trader

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

who is you for call m lier if you dont know m.
    i see that were:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-tra...7/postcount203

and in others forums.
    maybe i dont be in the irc all the time but when someone need help if i can help.. i help us.
    Those dont show anything with community, I know because I posted them. So just admit it, you want it bc its a level and not for any other reason. You dont speak cz, so in all honesty I will tell you what will happen when you get in. Youll realize that I wasnt lying here, youll browse around, youll maybe post once or twice...then your account will die off because you wont use it. Everyone torrents to download, anyone who says differently is lying. Youll be amazed at how nearly all the precious high level sites on that list....have far less speeds and content then other sites you most likely already have. All my "high level" accounts are uploading accounts because all the high level trackers dont have anything different then your lvl 2 accounts.

Do yourself a favor, you dont need any torrent tracker. Enjoy what you have bc it is prolly better then most other trackers out there...just ignore that list as doesnt

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    i know that fuck levels..
    i don't want hight level
    tks for nothing..
    i'm not a lier dude..
    Only invites
    Retired Trader

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    I think the site has been over hyped like ScL. If your into CZ/SK content it's decent though but very few people are into that.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    tks for info briand5379
    i dont want be invited for its anymore..
    nice community but the people.... :|
    Only invites
    Retired Trader

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast