Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fishing Was Good.........

Ex-member
    :x

2. Lounge   -   #12
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Riddler@1 August 2003 - 11:28
    Ooops ! I almost forgot about the one I stashed in the trunk !

Sorry to say this dude but am I the only one here that thinks you look like Eric Cantona

No offence

And really well done on that monster
    Baz's bro is a carp fisherman, he does trips to Europe and holds the Bitish record at 52lb Common

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey@1 August 2003 - 04:28
    Aw Liam....they taste much better than they look....honest ! Just try a forkfull and see.

btw, JONNO....that's me & tite-wad down in the bayou " noodling " for cats....I guess no one's seen him around lately, well..........as bad luck would have it, one of the bigguns got the better of him.....slurped him up whole !

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by Riddler@1 August 2003 - 12:35
    Aw Liam....they taste much better than they look....honest ! Just try a forkfull and see.

*Lamsey is shocked and appalled

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by Riddler+1 August 2003 - 07:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Riddler @ 1 August 2003 - 07:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@1 August 2003 - 04:28
    Aw Liam....they taste much better than they look....honest &#33; Just try a forkfull and see.

btw, JONNO....that&#39;s me & tite-wad down in the bayou " noodling " for cats....I guess no one&#39;s seen him around lately, well..........as bad luck would have it, one of the bigguns got the better of him.....slurped him up whole &#33; [/b][/quote]
    If tite wad was crazy enough to be &#39;noodling&#39; he deserved being slurpped up, Riddler&#33;&#33;&#33;&#39;

Arm first, I would imagine???

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster

btw Jonno, didn&#39;t mean to hook you so hard. I was just looking around for something to show for 5 days of fishing. Couldn&#39;t very well come back here & say I got skunked.

But I got skunked.

EDIT; @Neverose.........yup. Tragic, really.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by Riddler@1 August 2003 - 11:58

btw Jonno, didn&#39;t mean to hook you so hard. I was just looking around for something to show for 5 days of fishing. Couldn&#39;t very well come back here & say I got skunked.

But I got skunked.
    Glad you said sorry, cos I hate being fowl hooked

That&#39;s fishing tho mate...........blanked is used a lot

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by Riddler@1 August 2003 - 07:58

btw Jonno, didn&#39;t mean to hook you so hard. &nbsp; I was just looking around for something to show for 5 days of fishing. Couldn&#39;t very well come back here & say I got skunked.

But I got skunked.

Well, Riddler, tis better to have fished and gotten skunked than to never have gone fishing at all, right???

F<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>ish tremble when they hear my name....... </span></span>

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by Neverose@1 August 2003 - 12:05

Well, Riddler, tis better to have fished and gotten skunked than to never have gone fishing at all, right???

F<span style='color:purple'><span style=&#39;font-size:14pt;line-height:100%&#39;>ish tremble when they hear my name....... </span></span>
    [/quote]
    Should&#39;nt that be love and be loved??

Hey Neverose, hope you ok this morning

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    [QUOTE=Neverose,1 August 2003 - 05:05]

Absolutely. Fish also tremble at the mere thought of me sliding my fly rod into it&#39;s case in preparation for a trip to visit them. I think it&#39;s just the after-effects of extremely vigorous laughter though.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast