Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Request TT

  1. #1
    InXS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    FTN's Entrance
    Posts
    633
    I'm Requesting TT For Its Music I Know There TR And I Have That But It Doesnt Have What I Need. I Dont Trade Anymore And I Dont Cheat. Im Just Looking For An Invite Before It Closes. If Anyone Can Help Me Out PM Me. Can Give SpeedTest, Torrent Client, Ratio Proofs, Or Profile Links To Other Sites.

    Regards,
    ME

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    4,960
    What Were U THinking When You Decided To Make Each Word Capital Can't U C How Annoying It Is To Read? I Bet This Alone Wrecked Your Chances For The Trance Traffic Invite Lol

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    You couldn't get an invite from your elite group?

    Guess it wasn't elite enough.

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    InXS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    FTN's Entrance
    Posts
    633
    srry t.s.o.l im just looking for an invite thats all

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    4,452
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    You couldn't get an invite from your elite group?

    Guess it wasn't elite enough.


    Quote Originally Posted by corey93 View Post
    srry t.s.o.l im just looking for an invite thats all
    only PU+ with 50 week old account can request an invite per month......invites are tough.
    Last edited by squirr3l; 02-17-2008 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    InXS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    FTN's Entrance
    Posts
    633
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by corey93 View Post
    srry t.s.o.l im just looking for an invite thats all
    only PU+ with 50 week old account can request an invite per month......invites are tough.
    i know but ive got hope

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    k_ichigo's Avatar like.no.other BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by corey93 View Post
    I'm Requesting TT For Its Music I Know There TR And I Have That But It Doesnt Have What I Need. I Dont Trade Anymore And I Dont Cheat. Im Just Looking For An Invite Before It Closes. If Anyone Can Help Me Out PM Me. Can Give SpeedTest, Torrent Client, Ratio Proofs, Or Profile Links To Other Sites.

    Regards,
    ME
    what do u need?

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    InXS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    FTN's Entrance
    Posts
    633
    Quote Originally Posted by k_ichigo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by corey93 View Post
    I'm Requesting TT For Its Music I Know There TR And I Have That But It Doesnt Have What I Need. I Dont Trade Anymore And I Dont Cheat. Im Just Looking For An Invite Before It Closes. If Anyone Can Help Me Out PM Me. Can Give SpeedTest, Torrent Client, Ratio Proofs, Or Profile Links To Other Sites.

    Regards,
    ME
    what do u need?
    all kinds of music thats the only music tracker i need and thats it for music that i need

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    658
    Try scc!

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    InXS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    FTN's Entrance
    Posts
    633
    Quote Originally Posted by hit79 View Post
    Try scc!
    no im good im looking for tt only right now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •