Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Community Rep rank is no more...

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Oh, I dunno, you could spam every thread squirrel style and get there in 1 month.
    Oh, good to know it's not just me that gets annoyed by all his spamming.
    I was worried that I was becoming a grumpy old man..
    Can you imagine a conversation between him & Zed, jeesh, watching paint dry or grass grow would be considered exciting & dangerous.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    well as far as i can gather, thats ok now, basically its a free for all, you can giveaway/trade but if a staff member spots you they can ban your account now, so giveaway/trade at your own risk is all i can say.
    I WOULD NOT do giveaway's. Everyone already knows my stance on traders. Giveaway's will get your account diusabled on some very good sites. Take it from me EVERYONE. If you feel like you have to giveaway invites do it discreetly through pm's. Also give them to people you feel like you can trust. Or you will lose some good accounts. Trackers are raising the bar on disabling accounts of members who giveaway their invites.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Can you imagine a conversation between him & Zed, jeesh, watching paint dry or grass grow would be considered exciting & dangerous.
    touchy

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    well as far as i can gather, thats ok now, basically its a free for all, you can giveaway/trade but if a staff member spots you they can ban your account now, so giveaway/trade at your own risk is all i can say.
    I WOULD NOT do giveaway's. Everyone already knows my stance on traders. Giveaway's will get your account diusabled on some very good sites. Take it from me EVERYONE. If you feel like you have to giveaway invites do it discreetly through pm's. Also give them to people you feel like you can trust. Or you will lose some good accounts. Trackers are raising the bar on disabling accounts of members who giveaway their invites.
    Or just don't publicly give invites away on trading forums; that's the best way to avoid any trouble.

Members here need to let go of the superficial judgment based on a members stars or rep points. One can pick a good member out of a crowd if they know where to look. I have been incredibly happy with the people I have chosen to give invites to through this forum and will continue to do so discretely and carefully.

Stoi, I'd have to say I disagree with you about your stance on invite giveaways. Sure, trackers need new blood, but there are other ways to invite people that don't include giveaways on trading forums.

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Hell, watching his tiny e-penis grow would be more exciting than that.
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80

Hell, watching his tiny e-penis grow would be more exciting than that.

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    OK, we have a external invites thread on BCG for PU and above, no trading allowed though, it has to be all giveaways.

Big Big problem with that though, is whoever gets invited to another site, might like it better than BCG, so we may loose a good member while the other tracker gains one of our good members.

But shit happens im afraid, ok this is public, but big deal, who cares, its better getting members from here, either by giveaways/trading than it is by uploading torrents to mininova/isohunt etc.

at least most members on here, know how to use torrents, and are not complete noobs.

I bet most trackers when they first start out, welcome the review and the WTAW thread on here, because they want members that know what the hell they are doing, its just after they close they get pissed off with everything that goes on with the WTAW thread and all the trading that goes on.

you cant have it both ways im afraid.

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    OK, we have a external invites thread on BCG for PU and above, no trading allowed though, it has to be all giveaways.

Big Big problem with that though, is whoever gets invited to another site, might like it better than BCG, so we may loose a good member while the other tracker gains one of our good members.

But shit happens im afraid, ok this is public, but big deal, who cares, its better getting members from here, either by giveaways/trading than it is by uploading torrents to mininova/isohunt etc.

at least most members on here, know how to use torrents, and are not complete noobs.

I bet most trackers when they first start out, welcome the review and the WTAW thread on here, because they want members that know what the hell they are doing, its just after they close they get pissed off with everything that goes on with the WTAW thread and all the trading that goes on.

Agreed. FST is a double-edged sword.

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    Medooooo's Avatar Gianluigi Buffon BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

Wise words man .. agree with you .

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    Well,i think that the com rep shouldn`t had been removed...
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast