Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I Just Got This Pm From Hypoluxa3k

I just got this PM from hypoluxa3k make your own mind up......

what a bunch of assholes the mods are.

ah, my fellow sport loving buddy, they've had it in for me for the past few months.

i'm on moderation for 2 weeks. you know why?

for "starting sport threads in the lounge" and starting a thread where i simply asked "what does 'trolling' mean?"

can you believe that?

you can't seem to start a thread these days without some dickhead mod accusing you of 'trolling', 'spamming', 'flaming'

2. Lounge   -   #2
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    hmmmmmm

id sincerely doubt that soeone would go on moderation for "posting sports threads in the lounge" --more to it than that
    <insert signature here>

3. Lounge   -   #3
    just got this PM from hypoluxa3k make your own mind up......

ah, my fellow sport loving buddy, they&#39;ve had it in for me for the past few months.

i&#39;m on moderation for 2 weeks. you know why?

for "starting sport threads in the lounge" and starting a thread where i simply asked "what does &#39;trolling&#39; mean?"

can you believe that?

you can&#39;t seem to start a thread these days without some dickhead mod accusing you of &#39;trolling&#39;, &#39;spamming&#39;, &#39;flaming&#39;
    If I was a MOD I wouldn&#39;t bother with this. The whole point of them being here is to keep idiots like hupoluxa3k under control.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Pm&#39;s should be kept private and not posted ?

Hmmmm another flaming war

5. Lounge   -   #5
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    i swear he got banned before?
    or moderated or whatever
    u should take after me
    aint got in to trouble for aaagggeeesssss

6. Lounge   -   #6
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by BigMouse@1 August 2003 - 15:45
    just got this PM from hypoluxa3k make your own mind up......

ah, my fellow sport loving buddy, they&#39;ve had it in for me for the past few months.

i&#39;m on moderation for 2 weeks. you know why?

for "starting sport threads in the lounge" and starting a thread where i simply asked "what does &#39;trolling&#39; mean?"

can you believe that?

you can&#39;t seem to start a thread these days without some dickhead mod accusing you of &#39;trolling&#39;, &#39;spamming&#39;, &#39;flaming&#39;
    If I was a MOD I wouldn&#39;t bother with this. The whole point of them being here is to keep idiots like hupoluxa3k under control.
    ahh, so the tales of the scathing one are correct&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    I&#39;m ALWAYS good

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Pm&#39;s should be kept private and not posted ?

Hmmmm another flaming war
    He said tell every 1 so that&#39;s wot iam doing don&#39;t shoot the messanger...

9. Lounge   -   #9
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    I&#39;ll bother anyway. The reason hypoluxa3k was put on moderation had very little to do with the sports threads (other than starting 4 or 5 separate topics in a few minutes). He was warned about trolling by one of us, and then posted a topic about what is trolling. This is after he had already had an explanation from one of us a few weeks ago. He then began posting inflammatory threads all over the place, insulting several different members. THAT was the reason for the moderation, as he had had several warnings that day about the very same thing, and continued to do it anyway. This was all explained to him, he apparently chose to ignore the latter part of it and make up his own reasons.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    If starting sporting threads in the lounge is cause for Moderation then I must be under a seriously long term.

approved by Lamsey 01/08/2003

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast