Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My Sig :(

Poster
    Originally posted by neotheone@1 August 2003 - 19:54
    sigs are ur identity
    Do you perhaps understand the concept of irony.

Sigs are not your identity. Who you are and what you say and do are your identity.

Anyone can make a sig which says I am an interesting and inventive person. That doesn´t make them one.

Currently your identity is an insecure, approval seeking child. Try posting about something other than your sig. Then you will have an identity.

You will also enjoy it a lot more and people will stop telling you that you are an arse.

I am sure you are not. You are almost certainly an interesting and inventive person.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    once

Please remove them, neotheone.

your avatar is 100Kb, so that uses up your limit.

Unless you compress those pictures, there is no way you can have them all.
    twice

Sig 1 : 99,796
    Sig 2 : 59,171

Total: 260,162 bytes
    third time

Your avatar: 101,195

Your signature: 99,796

According to the board rules you can keep your sig, but the avatar has to go. 

now if the mods allowed you to keep your sig/avator

you asocial prick. 

how many more would crawl out of the woodwork (onto the board)

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Originally posted by JPaul+1 August 2003 - 19:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 1 August 2003 - 19:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-neotheone@1 August 2003 - 19:54
    sigs are ur identity

Sigs are not your identity. Who you are and what you say and do are your identity.

Anyone can make a sig which says I am an interesting and inventive person. That doesn´t make them one.

Currently your identity is an insecure, approval seeking child. Try posting about something other than your sig. Then you will have an identity.

You will also enjoy it a lot more and people will stop telling you that you are an arse.

I am sure you are not. You are almost certainly an interesting and inventive person. [/b][/quote]
    this guy cracks me up every day without fail

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Poster
    he he i gonna get new pic for my sig

5. Lounge   -   #35
    we await this magnificent event with baited breath.....

will they pic have "majesty"?
    obscure reference to Strong Bad of homestarrunner.com fame

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster
    Originally posted by the_faceman+1 August 2003 - 20:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the_faceman @ 1 August 2003 - 20:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by JPaul@1 August 2003 - 19:58
    <!--QuoteBegin-neotheone
    @1 August 2003 - 19:54
    sigs are ur identity

I am sure you are not. You are almost certainly an interesting and inventive person.
    this guy cracks me up every day without fail [/b][/quote]
    We aim to please.

Or were you providing an example of irony.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    nope, it was genuine.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by neotheone@1 August 2003 - 21:26
    he he i gonna get new pic for my sig
    And still your avatar is over the limit... I&#39;m sorry, neotheone, but I&#39;ve deleted it.
    You&#39;ve had 3 pages of comments about the size of your avatar, and still you fail to respect the board rules.

Feels to me this has been a waiste of efforts for everybody.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234