Thread: Private Trackers, need some help

Viking88's Avatar Member
    I've been leeching off public trackers for a long time now, I havent bothered looking into private trackers since I've had a slow connection, and couldnt leave my computer on for long periods of time because of my parents, so I would probarly never get a good ratio.

But I have moved out now
    And gotten a sweet connection, at least compared to before, and the public trackers just wont cut it anymore. Figured I need to go privat where the good stuff and awesome speeds are, but I have no idea how to go about, what do I do, where do I start?

Hope someone can guide me a little.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    haha congratulations on your new connection.
    You should start with some basic private trackers like TorrentBytes and BitSoup.
    These are some of the easiest trackers to get into.
    In a month you will be able to access the invite section, and make some requests for better and more "rare" trackers.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    rocky1234's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Lot of private torrent sites have open registrations. Try some of them. Recently some of the best trackers had open signup's so keep looking in the open signup's section.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20