Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wireless Keyboard N Mouse

krome's Avatar triplesix clubhouse
    Im thinkin of going wireless on my keyboard and mouse, But i need to know how it works does this keyboard n mouse need batteries??? or somekind of inared thing???

Before I go buy one, I been lookin at somesites but they dont give me any of those suscriptions...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Originally posted by krome@1 August 2003 - 19:27
    Im thinkin of going wireless on my keyboard and mouse, But i need to know how it works does this keyboard n mouse need batteries??? or somekind of inared thing???

Before I go buy one, I been lookin at somesites but they dont give me any of those suscriptions...
    batteries are needed for infra red keyboard and mice...

you will get an infra red transmitter for devices, and must ensure a realtively good path (line of sight) between the transmitter and associated devices

you may want to look into bluetooth, which has a much larger range than infra red
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    I don&#39;t use a wireless keyboard but I do have a wireless mouse. Its a Logitech Mx700. This mouse was one the best purchases I have ever made. Its rechargable and the trasmitter base serves as the charger. The range is excellent. I can use it from across the room when I watch dvd&#39;s. You should look into it.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    harrycary's Avatar Poster
    Fuck infrared devices. There virtually obsolete. Most companies sell RF(radio frequency, analog) devices. They use batteries.

Both my keyboard and mice ar RF. The batteries last me more than a year and I can control my PC from my bed for watching movies.

I&#39;ve never seen bluetooth(a digital wireless standard) mice or keyboards(for PCs) and even doubt their existence.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    krome's Avatar triplesix clubhouse
    Originally posted by harrycary@1 August 2003 - 11:36
    Fuck infrared devices. There virtually obsolete. Most companies sell RF(radio frequency, analog) devices. They use batteries.

Both my keyboard and mice ar RF. The batteries last me more than a year and I can control my PC from my bed for watching movies.

I&#39;ve never seen bluetooth(a digital wireless standard) mice or keyboards(for PCs) and even doubt their existence.
    keyboard and mice batterice last up to one year really?? Its something i want to know be-4 i decide to get it, cause i dont want no battery gusher

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    krome that&#39;s been my experience. I&#39;m sure it will vary by use though but I do use my PC daily.

I think the new rechargeable, optical mouse is the way to go these days.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Ive Got The Cordless Logitech Desktop Deluxe
    Ive Had It About 5 months
    The Mouse Batteries Have Gone Flat About Twice So I Bought Some Hi Power Ones Aint They Failed On Me Yet,
    The Keyboard Has Yet To Have Gone Flat which is pretty good for 5 months. still using the batteries provided in that

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by harrycary@1 August 2003 - 19:36

Microsoft makes them...dumb ass

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    I have the microsoft wireless mouse. The only thing I don&#39;t like about it is that the fucker eats up batteries like no tomorrow, I&#39;m not sure if it&#39;s the batteries or the mouse. Other than that I like it.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    QUOTE (harrycary @ 1 August 2003 - 19:36)

Microsoft makes them...dumb ass
    Only a child would respond to someones&#39; ignorance like that...

Like we need more of that on this board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast