Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SweDVDR ?

grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by iD3 View Post
    no guys i was just wondering all i want is ftn nothing else really
    Sorry to bust your bubble bubb, but you might be a tad bit disappointed if you just want FTN for content. If it's the community your seek, then you'll be more then satisfied.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    InXS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    grimms i look for everything ftn community and content (speed & pretimes) is first priority

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by iD3 View Post
    grimms i look for everything ftn community and content (speed & pretimes) is first priority
    You won't find speed/pretimes at FTN, nor the content you seek.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    IMO Swedvdr has a much better selection than TDC. I have yet to not find a dvd i was looking for on swedvdr . That has happened many times to me on TDC

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Honestly, TDC is mediocre. They have an unhealthy seeder/leecher ratio. I don't know about SweDVDR but I'm not into customSWE dvd's.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    TDC is still growing, and they have many unique uploads due to the user uploads. I have found many movies there that are no where else on the web to my knowledge. Swedvdr releases can be found countless places, if those are the releases you are looking for, then cool, if you want unique, stick with other places. My previous posts were about people that seek it and why, but if you want to drag content into it, there you have it.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    what's the point of being a member of swedvdr if you're not swedish? i mean sure you can turn of the subs/custom swesubs but i honestly don't see the point? you should be able to find the dvds you're looking for on the 0day trackers or on TDC..
    Actually Sweden is my 2nd home - I spend 3-4 months in a year there(Skane). And I gotta practice the language (a lot to learn). I hope You don't mind, dear Svensson! Next time I will ask Your permission before I sign ( I did not know You a year ago, though), if such an issue raises.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    swedvdr is shit

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic View Post
    Yeah, just stay out of the forums and IRC, and don't leave comments on the torrents.
    is the same the right for other foriegn ips?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    do all dvds in swedvdr have english sub?
    just wonder

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast