Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: No Community Reps Means You Can Trade Everything!

Just remove the pointless ratings and your problem will be solved.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    What do ratings have anytihng to do with it?? maybe they do but at least keep the tracker reviews so people don't go chasing after someitnhg and then find out that wasn't what they were looking for.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I don't know if most of you realize this (N00bs and others not in the know) But Administers, mods, sysops, the president, whoever the hell else, know whats going on. They know who the bad seeds are, they know who is account trading, scamming, basically anything claimed a "Bad Deed" Due to your IP address, software and other things that come with the tracker database they use, and users who spy on users (Who won't reveal their identity) They don't even need forums and FST to do these things. Though sometimes it helps, and makes the banning process faster for trackers and their staff.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Members here should also realise that if they break tracker's rules there is a good chance all their information will be passed to other trackers.
    This change in rules on FST will hopefully see to it that sites communicate better and share info to tighten the net on this sort of behaviour.

EDIT: yeah what he said. ^
    Now go away.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Feeling Clammy
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Indeed

You might like it or not, those are the new rules guys, please respect it

That doesn't mean account trading is a nice thing to do and we don't want to send a message like : " go trade accounts now, it's cool to do so"

We sincerely hope people will realize that by themselves now

I believe people are way more educated on the subject than 1 year ago to compare, well at least i am and know many people like me

If FST dint support trading there wouldnt be any BT invite section at all.....

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by pawned View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Indeed

You might like it or not, those are the new rules guys, please respect it

That doesn't mean account trading is a nice thing to do and we don't want to send a message like : " go trade accounts now, it's cool to do so"

We sincerely hope people will realize that by themselves now

I believe people are way more educated on the subject than 1 year ago to compare, well at least i am and know many people like me

Wow did you come up with that all on your own?

FST supports freedom for our members, Also with your big 17 posts after you been here a while you may find out many many sites don't care about invite trading and yes there are a few that don't care about acct trading either. So we have the BT invites section to trade and hold giveaways but we also suggest that our members uphold respective site rules as best they can.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pawned View Post

Wow did you come up with that all on your own?

FST supports freedom for our members, Also with your big 17 posts after you been here a while you may find out many many sites don't care about invite trading and yes there are a few that don't care about acct trading either. So we have the BT invites section to trade and hold giveaways but we also suggest that our members uphold respective site rules as best they can.
    100s of Kids in a candy shop, store owner shouts

"from now on children, all candy is free, but please, only take what you need for now",

There's a sign above the door that says

"no-one will stop you taking whatever you want, but we have cameras watching you and if you get caught coming back for more & more we will have to stop you and ban you from this shop only as that is all we can and are allowed to do, we can't stop you going to the shop next door"

And all the happy children all walked out with only 1 little lollipop each and the world lived happily ever after.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    so basically all reps are no longer getting the stars? they just normal members now?

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    @SGT
    a bit oversimplified and dramatic don't you think? Hopefully the majority here don't act like children. Also I believe it's been made clear that staff will most likely "go after" traders as well so members should be careful as to what they trade and not cry if they get banned for such behavior

@Tiantian

Well the stars were only stars they are still the same members they were. Some good some well...not so much

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    @Tiantian

Well the stars were only stars they are still the same members they were. Some good some well...not so much
    but former reps still allow to be part FST right?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast