Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: No Community Reps Means You Can Trade Everything!

DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by summertime25 View Post
    This means that you can trade whatever you want whether it is a TL account or NB account etc. Though this does not mean that you do not run any risk in getting a few accounts disabled.

Regards
    Fixed* added or changed underlined words

Like its been said yes you are free to do as you will just as the trackers are free to do the same.

But like its also been said a few times already users have to realize community staff talk to each other and have ways of getting out the details of a bad user to others.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Pfft, even if the stars are gone, the community reps are still looking after their trackers in either way, thinking otherwise is just dumb.

You -can- obviously now trade trackers, but I highly advice you to not. The stars CR had, didn't grant them any more information from FST then a regular member. That means, all the traders got caught just based on the information the CR's figured out themselves.

In other words, if ppl wants to trade "forbidden trackers", fine. Just realize that you're gonna get caught and banned for it, cause even if the stars are gone, the ability to think and hunt is still there

-Vidde

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    JGG's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Hehe... I'm now a lowly 'Poster'...

feels good...

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Adama's Avatar Xtreme User BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    yes you can trade accounts at fst
    but still the tracker staff still can ban you

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    I think most of the responsible members have said it all about why you should not think of this as the opportunity to go on a trade-fest but one thing that hasn't been mentioned is whether it will affect the giving of invites on the trackers. Think about it. Almost all the trackers have staff that hang around here and will keep an eye on all invite/account trading.

So if suddenly there is a lot more invite trading activity how do the trackers deal with that. Most if not all traded accounts get disabled but the invites are a little more difficult to track down. There is of course one solution - disable invites. All of the top rated trackers don't need any new members and give out invites as a courtesy to their members. The trackers won't suffer without invites but you will.

If you want to take that chance fair enough. But don't come here whining when your invites are disabled.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidde View Post
    Pfft, even if the stars are gone, the community reps are still looking after their trackers in either way, thinking otherwise is just dumb.

You -can- obviously now trade trackers, but I highly advice you to not. The stars CR had, didn't grant them any more information from FST then a regular member. That means, all the traders got caught just based on the information the CR's figured out themselves.

In other words, if ppl wants to trade "forbidden trackers", fine. Just realize that you're gonna get caught and banned for it, cause even if the stars are gone, the ability to think and hunt is still there

-Vidde
    exactly, its not as if they've taken away the CRs' brains

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Like i stated earlier, You'll get banned for account and invite/trading. CR's, now just regular members of FST (But admin, sysops, and mods of their respective trackers) will catch YOU. Unfortunately there are alot of people who simply can care less about tracker rules. Hopefully if they value their rep and most importantly their ACCOUNTS, the'll heed and remember these words, "Don't think you will not get caught". Everyone who needs to know, who they need to know, will pass on information and catch any bad seeds(Unfortunately this particular debate will be talked about, until either invites or trackers no longer exist). The end.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidde View Post

-Vidde
    Exactly, anyway guys, don't be mistaken, a lot of forbidden accounts to trade were traded on FST through PM anyway, we had no way to prevent that, except if the trade ended up with a scam

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Most BT trackers are international! They rely on forums like this to spread their invites and worldwide interest in their trackers. Why should the rules here be changed for the benefit of a tiny number of trackers? If you ask me anyway it's of more benefit to them having most the traders under one roof.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Most BT trackers are international! They rely on forums like this to spread their invites and worldwide interest in their trackers. Why should the rules here be changed for the benefit of a tiny number of trackers? If you ask me anyway it's of more benefit to them having most the traders under one roof.
    It's not a benefit, it's a hassle. But people choose to not learn, for what reasons? I don't know. I'm perplexed when it comes to that.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast