Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: No Community Reps Means You Can Trade Everything!

It's unavoidable, you think FST shuts down its trading section and that's that? Get real! Multiple new trading forums will take over and make it even harder for staff to monitor.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    hmmm..
    Last edited by grimms; 02-19-2008 at 03:09 PM.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Exactly, anyway guys, don't be mistaken, a lot of forbidden accounts to trade were traded on FST through PM anyway, we had no way to prevent that, except if the trade ended up with a scam
    agree
    many "untraders" members here are traders via PM

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    It's unavoidable, you think FST shuts down its trading section and that's that? Get real! Multiple new trading forums will take over and make it even harder for staff to monitor.
    Hmm..Nice to see that your so adamant about that...

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelabel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Exactly, anyway guys, don't be mistaken, a lot of forbidden accounts to trade were traded on FST through PM anyway, we had no way to prevent that, except if the trade ended up with a scam
    agree
    many "untraders" members here are traders via PM
    For one, use the proper context. Many "Non-traders". For two, I don't agree with that entirely. You could say a fair amount but i don't think many people are. Of course i'm now speculating as well, so in the end we may both be wrong on this.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    who started it?

i think this step is good for bad users and bad for fair users. still it wont change much...its already fucked up

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Ha you call me "adamant" yet your the one that disregards everyone's opinions in favour of your own

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Traders will be traders, scammers will be scammers, and cheaters will be cheaters, torrent admins will be torrent admins, snitches will be snitches, this world is dynamic, and everyone in it is different and enjoys something different, nothing will change.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Ha you call me "adamant" yet your the one that disregards everyone's opinions in favour of your own
    Really I do Spunik? Hmm...Interesting. I guess i can accept that coming from a guy with only 8 post's. You win, I lose.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    2405 anti trade posts I think gives everyone on the board a good idea what your all about. Why you care so much? Maybe at 3000 you might just get that FTWR invite, huh.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast