Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: If I have enough, why do I get more?

Storage is so cheap now, I've got stuff I downloaded months ago and never got round to watching.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Relax man it's not crack cocaine
    Yes it is. I use to have the same addiction, but i sought out for counseling via spending time in "Real in the world".

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Yinon's Avatar Pointless line BT Rep: +1
    lol... we could call it OCD: Obsessive-compulsive downloader. (:
    -------
    A bitme.org invite is highly welcomed (:

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    munkyboy04's Avatar Monkey Mafia BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Relax man it's not crack cocaine
    Yes it is. I use to have the same addiction, but i sought out for counseling via spending time in "Real in the world".
    However, spending time in the real world can cause problems for real addicts. Because you tend to get in to trouble if you walk into virgin megastore help yourself to loads of dvd's and cd's and games. and walk out without paying.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Medooooo's Avatar Gianluigi Buffon BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Yeh you right

I have now more than 400 Movie and about 15 TVshow seasons i didnt see them yet and im still downloading !!

This fu*ks gona kill me one day
    Last edited by Medooooo; 02-19-2008 at 06:54 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    really funny thread
    with the kind of connection speeds we have today combined with the ease of availability of files through bittorrent, its absolutely normal to go through what you are going through. for most however it is not that big a deal to get files all the time which they most probably will not use. the problems start when it starts affecting your real social life. as long as the two dont interfere, you should do just fine. otherwise, try shutting your pc off for a few days. if you cant do that on your own, try giving ur pc to your best friend of someone (i hope you have atleast that much of a social life ) for a week or so. that way you will learn to live without your pc.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    How come it's so time consuming? I max out my connection 24/7 and only spend a couple of hours at most on torrent sites during a week. When I join a tracker I can pretty much bookmark all old files and packs I want within an hour or so. Then anytime I visit again I just quickly search through their past few days and what's popular using the different catagories to sort the torrents, bookmarking and downloading everything I want. There's only 2 sites (0-day) I check daily.
    Last edited by Sputnik; 02-19-2008 at 04:22 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    whiteyes's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    then after quality not quantity
    just download HD DVD and BD, 30GB~50GB per movie and try lossless music instead of MP3

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by munkyboy04 View Post
    However, spending time in the real world can cause problems for real addicts. Because you tend to get in to trouble if you walk into virgin megastore help yourself to loads of dvd's and cd's and games. and walk out without paying.
    I know blame the trackers and their good content for that. I don't even remember the last time i paid for a music CD. As for a movie, transformer the special edition was the last movie i bought. I got over 50 tera bytes of data total stored away. It's impossible to get around to it all.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    nixonsparanoia's Avatar Poster
    I'm starting to think I may actually be addicted to downloading. At least I'm only wasting my time though and not my money. I don't have the time to watch even half the movies and tv-shows I download, but I still need more. More more more more more more.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast