Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: If I have enough, why do I get more?

SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    there is nothing wrong with you as long you aren't HIT AND RUN

For Serving Community

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    Eargasm's Avatar Whoa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Torrent addiction is dreadfully delightful.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    silvertec's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Addicts the lot of you

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    We all still can download a bunch of stuff by queueing up to 30 or even 100. Then we go out all day and get back home at night, and we still see they're still downloading. Then go check with your long list of sites like 100 of them and start queueing new stuff again.

Going out wouldn't solve a thing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by disconny View Post
    I'm a compulsive torrent downloader. I already have lots of stuff to keep me busy for months and months to come, yet I still download more. I have a bunch of TV left to watch, yet I'm downloading a new TV show. How can I get my body to learn when enough is enough?
    You need to get out more.
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I guess not. I do that as well queue alot of stuff, bookmark stuff i want to download in the future (When i get home from work). Downloading is quite addictive at times. I haven't had a problem with that until recently at TheVault. So much business material that I want and need due to owning my business and in the process of starting up some more. If I have enough why do i need more? Cause we want and can have more stuff(due to it all being readily available). Don't know if that answer is right or wrong but thats how i see it (Some may agree, disagree, state that i'm ranting again). But hey?(arms in the air) i'm very opinionated. Disconny good topic.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    At first I used to d/l anything and everything. Now though, I only d/l stuff I will watch.

I do however spend way too much time on forums like this. If I wasn't checking these forums every five minutes when I should be working I would get so much more done.

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    share for better
    contact MPAA & show all downloaded stuff

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I'm a compulsive torrent downloader. I already have lots of stuff to keep me busy for months and months to come, yet I still download more. I have a bunch of TV left to watch, yet I'm downloading a new TV show. How can I get my body to learn when enough is enough?
    as the Sgt said............

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeloftime View Post
    If I wasn't checking these forums every five minutes when I should be working I would get so much more done.
    Damn right. Been a member since October and have been hooked to this site, but i will change that soon, when I back to work full time (music career wise). Right now i'm chilling in between projects, learning more and more about the bt world, making friends(online), and learning way more about business(How to sustain and operate mine).

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

as the Sgt said............
    I like, i like.
    Last edited by grimms; 02-20-2008 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    That's a bit extreme, I tried it once but my skin started to change colour, most unpleasent - came straight back inside.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast