Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Too Many Fake Files Gettin Pissed

Originally posted by Mosfos@3 August 2003 - 08:46
    I think I've heard enough rap to know that it ALL is bad. Hell, I wouldn't even call it music.
    i think i've heard enough of you to think you're a prick
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

2. File Sharing   -   #42
    I am an old school rocker. However, I don&#39;t think rap sucks. Only intolerant and people with low IQs automatically reject an entire of genre of music, film, or even race and religion without sampling a wide range of said genre. And as far as fake files go, that is the risk one takes when they share files with complete strangers. If you want guaranteed high quality video/audio with almost zero chance of a bad product, buy it in a traditional manner. Otherwise shut up, and deal with it. That is what I do.
    not true, some people just like what they hear and some things they dont want to hear. you dont have to be all smart and iq empowered to decide on music you like and dislike. and here you got into a bunch of things like race, religion, and whtever else. people are not as ignorant as you may or may not think.

3. File Sharing   -   #43
    Originally posted by mogadishu@2 August 2003 - 01:13
    First off, Rap doesnt suck, and your an ignorant sh*t for saying so. If you want to discuss it in a friendly manner go to musicworld and start a thread.

Secondly - You cant get 22KB/s on a 56K.
    Rap "music", and i use the term loosely, is simply missing the "C", as that is EXACTLY, what it is. Long Live Rock -n- Roll

4. File Sharing   -   #44
    jetje's Avatar former star
    well of topic indeed.. for solutions of fake files check musicworld&#33;
    guys tastes are different... so pretty hard to discuss.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345