Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Too Many Fake Files Gettin Pissed

Originally posted by Renegade720@3 August 2003 - 05:40
    i really cannot tolerate rap music. it's nothing but talking and swearing. swearing is fine but they do it just to try to be cool and it doesn't work. plus they speak in ebonics which will ruin the worlds languages, (particulary english). and the mispelling of words? HA, i cannot believe people pay for this shit. rap was decent back in the 80's and early 90's. now it is just an influence on violence and a waste of time to listen to...AIIIGHT?
    So true...

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

where the key mods

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by Darkshade+3 August 2003 - 00:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Darkshade @ 3 August 2003 - 00:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Renegade720@3 August 2003 - 05:40
    i really cannot tolerate rap music. it&#39;s nothing but talking and swearing. swearing is fine but they do it just to try to be cool and it doesn&#39;t work. plus they speak in ebonics which will ruin the worlds languages, (particulary english). and the mispelling of words? HA, i cannot believe people pay for this shit. rap was decent back in the 80&#39;s and early 90&#39;s. now it is just an influence on violence and a waste of time to listen to...AIIIGHT?&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
    So true... [/b][/quote]
    So false..

f*ck.. how many times do i have to defend rap?&#33;&#33;
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    Here&#39;s a band for you.. Jurassic 5. check them out.

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by Renegade720@3 August 2003 - 05:40
    i really cannot tolerate rap music. it&#39;s nothing but talking and swearing. swearing is fine but they do it just to try to be cool and it doesn&#39;t work. plus they speak in ebonics which will ruin the worlds languages, (particulary english). and the mispelling of words? HA, i cannot believe people pay for this shit. rap was decent back in the 80&#39;s and early 90&#39;s. now it is just an influence on violence and a waste of time to listen to...AIIIGHT?
    and the mispelling of words?
    Yet we quote Renegade720&#39;s post at the end with the word:
    AIIIGHT?

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Originally posted by Mr. Blunt+3 August 2003 - 01:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Blunt @ 3 August 2003 - 01:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Renegade720@3 August 2003 - 05:40
    i really cannot tolerate rap music. it&#39;s nothing but talking and swearing. swearing is fine but they do it just to try to be cool and it doesn&#39;t work. plus they speak in ebonics which will ruin the worlds languages, (particulary english). and the mispelling of words? HA, i cannot believe people pay for this shit. rap was decent back in the 80&#39;s and early 90&#39;s. now it is just an influence on violence and a waste of time to listen to...AIIIGHT?&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
    and the mispelling of words?
    Yet we quote Renegade720&#39;s post at the end with the word:
    AIIIGHT?
    [/b][/quote]
    True.

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    it was sarcasm when i said &#39;aiight&#39; mr. blunt. i figured a man of your intelligence could figure something as simple as that out.

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    I am an old school rocker. However, I don&#39;t think rap sucks. Only intolerant and people with low IQs automatically reject an entire of genre of music, film, or even race and religion without sampling a wide range of said genre. And as far as fake files go, that is the risk one takes when they share files with complete strangers. If you want guaranteed high quality video/audio with almost zero chance of a bad product, buy it in a traditional manner. Otherwise shut up, and deal with it. That is what I do.

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    well said cow.

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    Originally posted by CrowJunkie@3 August 2003 - 07:16
    I am an old school rocker. However, I don&#39;t think rap sucks. Only intolerant and people with low IQs automatically reject an entire of genre of music, film, or even race and religion without sampling a wide range of said genre. And as far as fake files go, that is the risk one takes when they share files with complete strangers. If you want&nbsp; guaranteed high quality video/audio with almost zero chance of a bad product, buy it in a traditional manner. Otherwise shut up, and deal with it. That is what I do.
    I think I&#39;ve heard enough rap to know that it ALL is bad. Hell, I wouldn&#39;t even call it music.

And whoever said that I skate, no, you are wrong. I&#39;ve never skated or wanted to.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast