Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: bitmetv question

Adama's Avatar Xtreme User BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i made a big mistake when i first got into bitmetv
    i searched for the torrents that has the biggest leechers
    so i download about 5 GB (lost) and 3 GB (prison break )
    and i found my self after three days of seeding with 8 GB download and 20 MB upload

then i star to download only 20 MB from new torrents
    and keep them seeding
    and it helps a lot fix my ratio
    Last edited by Adama; 02-19-2008 at 11:10 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Space is the Place! BT Rep: +4
    For Pzero- In the forums there is a tutorial that showed me exactly how to do this. It is a little confusing though.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I bought a seedbox for a month, buffered 100gb, and now just hit n run most except new torrents

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    The best thing to do is buffer up a revtt or scc account, get online around 8:00pm est throughout the week, download lost, american idol, jericho, etc. from revtt or scc ( i'd recommend revtt since it's easier to build buffer there) then after your finish dl from those trackers seed the avi files on bitmetv. If you do this every night i've calculated you'd be able to do close to 5 gigs a week on a 512kbit Cable line.... Or just buy a seedbox for a month and buffer your account a good TB or two lol.
    See ya in another life, brother.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    21122012's Avatar Minger BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by warid View Post
    and i found my self after three days of seeding with 8 GB download and 20 MB upload
    Yeah, common mistake, that's cos people often just grab one episode frm the pack and it looks like loads of leechers on a big file

I made that mistake myself! doh!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Neo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by 21122012 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by warid View Post
    Yeah, common mistake, that's cos people often just grab one episode frm the pack and it looks like loads of leechers on a big file

I made that mistake myself! doh!

I learned that the hard way with the famous Roseta Stone torrent back in the days of Oink... When I stopped the torrent I was already in a hole that took me 1 month to get out from...

About RSS feeds... I really have to learn how to configure that cause i don't want to download everything...

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Live.Love.Trance BT Rep: +4
    seedbox + rss + popular shows = instant buffer
    BitMeTV - x264 - What.cd - TTi - TDC
    S** - rTT - TL - Goem - Waffles - TR
    HDBits - Flower - S*T - Seedbox - Home

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    n00b
    bitmetv forums ahve tutorials on partially seeding. download about 10-20mb of the avi, then set the file to "do not DL" and leave seeding. bam in few days, you're buffered

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Simply download the shows on other trackers extract the AVI and seed it at bitmetv. Do this with new shows and you will get alot of GB, works great for me!
    ELITE BITTORENT USER SORRY I CANNOT TELL YOU MY TRACKERS THEY ARE OVER LEVEL 9000 AND I AM SWORN TO SECRECY (P.S No traders allowed)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123