Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bitmetv question

Space is the Place! BT Rep: +4

Surprised/Amazed

I need help with bitmetv. How do I buffer my account there? I find it very difficult to seed on this site. I want to buffer my account so I can actually download the things I want, not just popular stuff.

P.S- I have read the faq and rules

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    The best way to buffer would be to partial seed a few newly released torrents until u build a little buffer then start downloading full files that u want and just keep seeding them.

But partial seeding brand new torrents is the only way to get a start imo.

Good luck
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    best way is to dl new episodes as they come out from a different site, like TL or RevTT, then extract the avi, dl the torrent from bitmetv, point it to that file, and seed it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    The best way is to get about 50GB of stuff seeding, popular, unpopular etc.

Then knock yourself in the head and fall into a coma for 1 year. When you wakeup, poof!

Buffered Bitmetv

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BOOM's Avatar You are who you are. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    just donate.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    21122012's Avatar Minger BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Grab some decent documentaries like Discovery channel or Panorama from other places and upload them, that's what I did, had my account buffered in no time!

:-)

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    VIZFX's Avatar Looking at You! BT Rep: +2
    A Lot of people have difficulty staying alive at bitmeTV. Not just you. Have you considered a seedbox?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    punki_rach's Avatar El Chupanibre BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    if you're gonna pay money for a seedbox you might as well just donate to get some upload credit. Faster, easier and possibly cheaper

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i survived just fine with a 40 kb/s upload doing what I said above, dling from other sites where it was easier to seed, extracting the avi, and seeding that file to bitmetv. Works great on new shows, I always uploaded at least the size of the file doing this, most of the time it would be more uploaded though.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Pzero's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    I only feel the 20 max (before power user) torrent thing is what really makes it difficult. I do what most people have suggested (as in grab stuff from other sites to get some free mb up), I also just download the popular stuff at 0 hours (and hope the peers are only at about 30% completion when I jump in).

Is it possible to only dl a partial .avi? like only 50% of all the pieces, since BitMeTV files usually come as 1 avi (for single episodes).
    >><<

Waffles|What|BitMe|BitMeTV|Revtt|TL|TD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast