Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bitme Invites

tusks's Avatar ¯\(°_o)/¯ BT Rep: +1
    This is an excellent giveaway. I would ask for one but at the moment, I think that there are people who need it more than me. Congratulations to the winner(s) of the giveaway.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Now that's what I'm talking about...sort of. Read my PM though, shapeless.
    Kindness goes a long way!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Anyone else while I have the time today? (No work!)

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    pureheart's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    This means all of the above aren't qualified!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    hussam's Avatar Seed Forever BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    HI , I would like to get it im doing masters and i need it to get some rare materials .

I don't cheat , I use my account

The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by pureheart View Post
    This means all of the above aren't qualified!!
    Not true, not true.

I said in my first post that I would not announce any winners.

This is for my own security, as well as for the people I invite. I have more than one invite, you know.

Likewise I'm not going to give ALL my invites out as soon as the first qualified person asks. I need to give everyone some time to apply.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    pureheart's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Kind act of you to give all the chance to apply, but still hope remained, yeah!!?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Read my PM

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    John1988's Avatar ★★★Need help?Ask★★★ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    really nice rules for making giveaway
    btw i'm studying IT and at the moment have AUTOCAD lessons if bitme has any tutorials on it i will be very happy if you invite me

regards
    John

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Hi,
    I'm a student, and to help fund my studies I work part-time (and full-time, while on vacation) at an industrial laundry company. I iron. For hours on end. Sometimes 80 hours a week in the summer. It is the most mind-numbing work you can possibly imagine.
    The only thing that keeps me sane is access to audiobooks -- fiction, non-fiction, anything from Stephen Hawking to Daniel Koontz, just so long as it gives me some intellectual stimulation beyond making sure the tablecloth corners come out to perfect 90-degree angles. Having worked through our library's audiobook collection two years ago, I was getting my fix from Oink before it shut down. I just listened to the last backup audiobook I had last month, and already I feel dementia setting in. I am told that bitme has a good collection of non-fiction audiobooks, and I need them desperately.
    Help me. Please.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast