Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bitme Invites

mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Now that's a heart felt plea if I've ever seen one!
    Kindness goes a long way!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    I'm also looking for an invite to bitme for a great collection of both fiction and nonfiction audio/e-books. I spend a good deal of time on the bus going to and from class each day and tend to listen to a lot of audio books throughout the week. I use to get most of my audiobooks from demonoid but since their close I have had to use the public library which is very limited in selection and usually means I have to carry around an old walkman which is rather bulky compared to the dozens of audiobooks I could easily carry around on my mp3 player. Hoping that bitme is as great of a source for audibooks I've heard it is as I am readily getting tired of waiting on the numerous holds I have placed at the library

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Hi,
    i'm only looking for books/pdfs/etc on medical stuff
    I have accounts to docs.torrents, TBKResources, Textbook Torrents, LearnBits but they don't have much medical stuff...although they have categories for medicine, only a few, old things with no seeders...sad..
    I heard bitme is the best e-learning tracker, but I haven't had a chance to check out so I dont' know if they do have great collection of medical stuff also..
    If they do, please consider sending me an invite.. only for personal use.
    thanks mate

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    alfry1010's Avatar Be aware of the HD BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    allright, so i'm a french engineer in computer and to improve my knowledge in some language and some new tech i heard that bitme was the most efficient elearning tracker.
    I have a degree in network, signal and optic so anything relative would interested me.
    By side i play badminton and of course i'm in charge of the site ( www.membres.lycos.fr/ascnb/) so to improve my knowledge on HTML and other bitme would be great.

other reason would be the common use of some appli like photoshop or software to editing video (i use studio 11 because i never pass the gap to premiere which seems so difficult without any guide)

Other reason would be for the industrial software like solidwork because i'm friend with to PHD in mechanical who love to have some tip on solidwork.

Final reason would have been some cooking ebook so my girl could cook me some nice cake...hmmmm

I think that all !! yes

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Torrent Demon's Avatar Evil ( Stay Away ) . BT Rep: +4
    if you want specific things here are mine :

1 - i am looking for the Electronic Circuit of the DC power supply 7805 ... i will build one and i have to hand it over after the next week .. after that i will need the robot circuit ( i don't know exactly what is it because they didn't tell us yet ) ... also i am going to build charger like nokia charger .... and i really need some help in that things .

2 - i am studying C language and still beginner in it ... so any references will be very helpful to me .

there are a lot of things i need from bitme , i hope i can find what i need there .

Edit : forgot to say i need it also for knowing Digital things like Decimal system and Hexa. System and Octal System and Converting Between them without using the Calculator ... this will help me in building Digital Clock .
    Last edited by Torrent Demon; 02-21-2008 at 12:44 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Alright! Think I did enough damage for now.

I'll reopen this when my stock pile grows back.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Quicker than I thought, I've got some more!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    zallofa's Avatar Non Trader BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i like ur roles very much especially for bitme , yes its not supposed to trade

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    pureheart's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Rofl buddy, you're driving me crazy man, a week now and you still damaging our nerves.
    Come out with it and name the winner, so as to let it rip, lol.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    panoli's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    can i pls hav one? i need it becoz im learning MCSE and learnkey.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast