Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: torrent trackers locking down invite systems

Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    I believe in all honestly that the idea of having the community reps is what set this place apart.
    Well we completly agree. Though in its current form it needed to go. It is a shame but it got to the point there wasnt much choice anymore. We do plan on putting something together which is simpler and makes more sence...

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Post counts don't mean shit! It's your integrity, knowledge, and what you bring to the table, it does help to be a little active though. I rather see someone with like 50 great posts then someone with 500 posts of pure bullshit. Damn does that mean i'm a bullshitter then? Sorry....But in all seriousness, there are some members who enjoy reading, lurking, and adding their two sense, when they bring it upon their self to do so(When they feel it's needed). Then there are members like me who say what i feel no matter what(Of course within the Fst rules, as much as possible). Makes me no better then someone who lurks. I'm a member of other forums where i don't post as much as i do on here, but do lurk, and soak up all the good wealth of information.
    Sorry I guess you misunderstood me, I just meant don't let my post count fool people into thinking I haven't been around. I just meant I've been around pirating since it started was all, nothing in reference to anything else, or being here. I mean I'm not a newbie, been at this LONG TIME...

PEACE

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I didn't misunderstand you. I just added some details of my and was generally speaking. what you mean't I think? Is that just cause you only have 50 something posts(On fst and new here under your current name DasFox), doesn't mean your new to bittorrent, forums, or the scene in general, whether you been involved since the invention of usernet or as recently as bittorrent or the p2p days where napster and kazaa reigned supreme. If i'm wrong this time around, then i did misunderstand you and apologize to you in advance DasFox. Like your avatar by the way, it's tight.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Not to say this is solely attributed to FST's little change of heart, but more that it was on the back burner but recent changes have...speed up plans.

Thats the reason I left that forum...and now this is the reason I am leaving this one.

So farewell.
    well, as u said it was going to happen anyway, so what's the point in blaming FST?

farewell, more users will come.

Quote Originally Posted by tgp View Post
    People, there's more to fst than invites and bittorrent. If that's the only reason you're here i don't think you'll be missed.
    he is joking,
    anyway, u are new here, but your post is the one that summed up all that had to be said here.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 02-21-2008 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY View Post
    I believe in all honestly that the idea of having the community reps is what set this place apart.
    Well we completly agree. Though in its current form it needed to go. It is a shame but it got to the point there wasnt much choice anymore. We do plan on putting something together which is simpler and makes more sence...
    Excellent I am glad to hear that

To people who still havent read through and are posting...I was Joking! There was a huge Punk'd post somwhere in there.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    To people who still havent read through and are posting...I was Joking! There was a huge Punk'd post somwhere in there.
    ahh that is bad news then?

i hope next time will be true

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    free spam

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by fOrUmAs View Post
    ahh that is bad news then?

i hope next time will be true
    ya ya ya id expect you to post that

why the new avatar the old one was better

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Hrvoje's Avatar mr. nice guy BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by fOrUmAs View Post

Thats the reason I left that forum...and now this is the reason I am leaving this one.

So farewell.
    farewell

peace
    you will not be missed, k bye
    Need FTN,FSC

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    free spam
    nothing is free

For Serving Community

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast