Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Help avoiding TL wait times

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Grab a very new & popular DVD Movie from another 0day tracker or usenet, and seed like hell for a day or 2, job done.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Debate is overrated BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Buy VIP $$$

No, seriously, TL is extremely easy to seed compared to other trackers. You should have no problems snatching and seeding a popular release.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I would dowload popular DVD torrent file from another site and seed it @TL as long as you can. Or you can jump on the newly popular file as soon as it is released and seed for several days.
    Just do that several times, and it should get you over the hump as there many leechers @TL.
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Try to sort torrents according to leechers # and choose a one with bunch of seeders. I'm seeding Oblivion: Shievering ..... & War in Conflict days ago w/o probs although these are very old torrents (may be more than a year)

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    im trying the grab from another tracker and upload on TL but it's not seeding at all and still says "access denied - wait time in effect." any suggestions?
    Last edited by roderick; 07-16-2008 at 05:38 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by roderick View Post
    im trying the grab from another tracker and upload on TL but it's not seeding at all and still says "access denied - wait time in effect." any suggestions?
    regardless of where you download the data you can't seed/leech any TL torrent until after the waittime...

so you may have to go back several pages to find old enough stuff to seed/leech... its a game and a challenge but once you get past it its smooth sailing

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I just can't stand wait times. I checked out TL and let the account vanish because I wasn't going to deal with that plus the ads. The site is too big and insecure anyway.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    aaatoel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Grab 3 dvdrips and seed them for 3-4 days! It is really a piece of cake! Especially try Zeitgeist (which is also great), it is CONSTANTLY uploading!
    Stop chasing, start living!!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    If you can't be bothered to grab from other trackers and seed at TL then just Chunk seed 50mb sections of popular PC-ISO games.

Baby On The Way OMFG !

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    I just can't stand wait times. I checked out TL and let the account vanish because I wasn't going to deal with that plus the ads. The site is too big and insecure anyway.
    What ads? Ever heard of adblock plus?

I found it very easy to pass the waittimes, by only partial seeding popular releases. Make sure that the releases are the most popular one though i.e. often a P2P rip will be preferred over scene.

Also TL allows for a little grace period. I think it's 4GB but don't quote me on that. Stay away from whole DVD releases as you will pass that benchmark.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast