Thread: [request] thevault & theplace

InXS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    im looking to get to these sites, for some personal use. i need to get on to some reading, and im interested in authors like brian tracy and david deangelo. if anyone could help please pm me or post here. i also need stuff like fitness and fighting help and i hear they have so content for that. i just looking for a spare invite if you have, dont pm me to trade, cause ill just ignore it.

regards

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    kyuuchi's Avatar <O.O> BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Taken from thevault website

In order to maintain a very high quality of members and information we are a strictly private, members-only community.
    An invitation from an existing member is required to join this site.We highly recommend you visit our IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel where you can talk to members of the site and request an invite to be sent to your e-mail address.
    Our IRC details are:
    IRC server: irc.thevault.bz:6667
    IRC channel: #thevault-invites
    If you already have an IRC client application installed, please click here to be taken straight to the correct server and channel
    Our recommended IRC applications:
    PC / Windows: mIRC
    Mac OSX: Colloquy

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    goysalh's Avatar Helper... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by iD3 View Post
    im looking to get to these sites, for some personal use. i need to get on to some reading, and im interested in authors like brian tracy and david deangelo. if anyone could help please pm me or post here. i also need stuff like fitness and fighting help and i hear they have so content for that. i just looking for a spare invite if you have, dont pm me to trade, cause ill just ignore it.

regards
    For the Vault PM me your mail.
    Please don't send PM me about trade or wanting any invite.If I see somebody really need some tracker I will send invite.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    InXS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by kyuuchi View Post
    Taken from thevault website

In order to maintain a very high quality of members and information we are a strictly private, members-only community.
    An invitation from an existing member is required to join this site.We highly recommend you visit our IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel where you can talk to members of the site and request an invite to be sent to your e-mail address.
    Our IRC details are:
    IRC server: irc.thevault.bz:6667
    IRC channel: #thevault-invites
    If you already have an IRC client application installed, please click here to be taken straight to the correct server and channel
    Our recommended IRC applications:
    PC / Windows: mIRC
    Mac OSX: Colloquy
    thx for taking the time to help me

Quote Originally Posted by goysalh View Post

regards
    For the Vault PM me your mail.
    your a life-saver man
    still looking for the place thx

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    bump........

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    bump......

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    BReal13's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    you can try to join theplace on the irc channel , just complete this app http://www.theplace.bz/app.php

Good luck

Happy to be at last

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    no im looking for an invite, if i dont get one ill use the irc

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    no im looking for an invite, if i dont get one ill use the irc
    I think teh IRC is the only way of getting theplace invite.
    Unless someone is willing to go there and ask invite for you, but why would they do it anyway?
    TCS Byatch in training

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    thx