Thread: back from my break

Poster
    been bout a year since i have downloaded music, movies, etc. Is ABC still being used or is there another form of it, i really liked the intereface on that 1. Also i remember old suprnova and torrent spy being the good 1s, but i guess those are all gone, what now is the site to go to? Or is all it all invites now? Thanks
    sig removed by Sara...much too big, please read the rules and could you activate your pm's too

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Eargasm's Avatar Whoa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Welcome back.

Well suprnova has been gone for like 3+ years, and it's been about that long since I used ABC - but you could try mininova.org - or you can join one of the public trackers that has open signups such as acetorrents.net

Regarding clients - utorrent seems to be a fairly popular and resource-friendly bittorrent client but it was purchased by time-warner, so if you wear a tin-foil hat you may want to take a look at azureus or deluge.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    lol i almost downloaded kazaa lucky i read the threads wow i missed alot. Man i miss the good ole suprnova days i tell u. But thanks for that mini site it will do for now while i navigate threw this again. What the most popular or preferred player and codecs ? thanks
    sig removed by Sara...much too big, please read the rules and could you activate your pm's too

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Welcome Back!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    VLC is a cool player which play ISO format as well including many others.
    I don't even have to burn or extract any iso or img format - just play it with VLC.
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Welcome Back!

VLC kicks ass!