Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: no,1

Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    arenabg.com the best

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by fOrUmAs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by golmal View Post
    which is best,biggest private tracker in whole world ,which can beat all private tracker in all respect(games ,movies,appli,all matter),according to you friends?
    there is no best site in whole world..sure someone will say Torrentleech or RevTT or Sct but they are not the best maybe its favorit for them
    i asked according to you,so that doesn't matter that sites are favorites or not for them,they think,i know, no one can make a competition to invite every tracker for battle ,so we can just ask for experience people who are in the world of torrent for many long time,see i enter in torrent world just 1 year back,so i have not much knowledge about which best thats why i just wanted to ask to experienced player of torrent world,
    i worry about zamunda will win,so i have to keep eye for open sign up,already 500000 members are there
    Last edited by golmal; 02-21-2008 at 02:16 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by golmal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fOrUmAs View Post

there is no best site in whole world..sure someone will say Torrentleech or RevTT or Sct but they are not the best maybe its favorit for them
    i asked according to you,so that doesn't matter that sites are favorites or not for them,they think,i know, no one can make a competition to invite every tracker for battle ,so we can just ask for experience people who are in the world of torrent for many long time,see i enter in torrent world just 1 year back,so i have not much knowledge about which best thats why i just wanted to ask to experienced player of torrent world,
    i worry about zamunda will win,so i have to keep eye for open sign up,already 500000 members are there
    its would be hard almost impossible that zamunda be one of the best sites ever...but then again maybe its for u or for someone else but that dosent mean its good for others too..also site with 5k or 500k members its the same no big differents.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Zamunda is the largest but its the worst kind of tracker for USA peeps. To me, all trackers may not be equal but all of them have almost identical torrents unless its a specialized tracker for a specific category.

I have plenty of trackers and I use each one to get stuff that none of my other trackers have.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Pirate bay baby!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Neszton's Avatar n00bs are delicious BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Best? In my opinion RevTT.

The God of the trackers is back! Forever live the King!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    21122012's Avatar Minger BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    BTJunkie

I only wish they would make it private then it would be the new Demonoid!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    OiNK and Demonoid

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Adama's Avatar Xtreme User BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    zamunda

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    best sites imo

sct, tl,revtt ----------general content
    bitmetv ..-----obviously tv
    waffles ----music
    bcg ---games

happy ever after then..
    Been There, Done That

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast