Thread: Messeages From Copyrightinfridement_warning 457

I have been visted by this guy 2 times this weekend. Who is it?? A dumd-ass playing a joke?? Or is it trouble for me??? I am sharing a shit load, do i need to stop?? Please someone let me know!!!!!
    They arent sending me any messages, they are down-loading from me.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    turn off the incoming messages in options

and don't stop sharing...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by Screaming_MAD_AL@3 August 2003 - 19:34
    I have been visted by this guy 2 times this weekend. Who is it?? A dumd-ass playing a joke?? Or is it trouble for me??? I am sharing a shit load, do i need to stop?? Please someone let me know&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    They arent sending me any messages, they are down-loading from me.
    I get a warning from Copyrightinfridement_warning 381
    and I also have got it twice....STUPID RIAA&#33;

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    If they can&#39;t even spell infringement, I say prank.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    If you use NETSTAT -N and/or something like TCPview to get their ip addresses, then you can BLOCK THEM using Peer Guardian, a firewall program, or even add them to K++ v2.4.2&#39;s blocklist. (but you&#39;ll need to restart K++)

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by Switeck@4 August 2003 - 03:06
    If you use NETSTAT -N and/or something like TCPview to get their ip addresses, then you can BLOCK THEM using Peer Guardian, a firewall program, or even add them to K++ v2.4.2&#39;s blocklist. (but you&#39;ll need to restart K++)
    Or, of course, you could go into Kazaa and add his or her name to your list of people to ignore incoming messages from.