Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: so is everyone getting banned from sct?

STAGUY's Avatar Pizza Lover BT Rep: +3
    I was trying to login this afternoon to my account and suddenly the login page turns back to me so i decided to recover my password because i though that i might changed it lately and forgot about it so i did but again the site gives me the message that my email is not registered with them ???
    so my only way to reach to the staff is the IRC channel for x264.au, can anyone help me? I want to get my account back

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    ideto's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    You guys joking right? lol why would the bann user just liek that for???

nahhh

lol

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by STAGUY View Post
    I was trying to login this afternoon to my account and suddenly the login page turns back to me so i decided to recover my password because i though that i might changed it lately and forgot about it so i did but again the site gives me the message that my email is not registered with them ???
    so my only way to reach to the staff is the IRC channel for x264.au, can anyone help me? I want to get my account back
    :confused.com:

Where is your account, this is an ScT thread, and your post suggests x264 - are you lost?
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    psychophil's Avatar Member BT Rep: +2
    Just wish I was a member of SCT.
    So I could have the priviledge of being banned.
    The Community is nothing without sharing !!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123