Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diwana - Anyone know why its down?

G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    The title say's it all
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Did anyone ever find out about Diwana?

Ok, I found it. Kanga got a new job.
    Last edited by verybluekid; 02-24-2008 at 08:39 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    try the irc

Topic is 'aussietorrents.com & diwana.org 10:: the sites are down. this channel is closed. santa isn't real. check aussietorrents next week for more information.'

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    shmicko's Avatar got cookie? BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiantian View Post
    try the irc

Topic is 'aussietorrents.com & diwana.org 10:: the sites are down. this channel is closed. santa isn't real. check aussietorrents next week for more information.'
    Santa isn't real?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    InXS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by shmicko View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiantian View Post
    try the irc

Santa isn't real?
    Maybe He Is And Maybe Be Isnt
    Oh, Nevermind There He Is →

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    I hope it comes back. Its was nice.

Someone invite me to fsc please

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    shmicko's Avatar got cookie? BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    It's back up, but Kanga is shutting aussietorrents down.
    "Hi Everyone,

This is a brief message to let everyone know the situation.

I've been running this forum since August 2005 and have enjoyed every minute of it. Having recently started a new job however, i no longer have the amount of spare time required to give this forum the attention it demands.

Consequently, i will be closing aussietorrents.com permanently in the next week or so.

I'm well aware of the lifeline this site offers to people overseas, and plans are in place to handover all of the forum content to one of the long time moderators for him to run as he sees fit. This means our forum will be run by a new Admin, on a new server and with a new domain name. We will attempt to keep downtime and confusion to a minimum.

Rest assured you will be kept informed of any developments, and hopefully the site can keep growing well into the future.

diwana.org - Updates will be provided regarding the future of diwana.org early next week. For now, torrents remain accessable via the links in the aussietorrents Release threads.

Note that this has virtually nothing to do with the recent Underbelly nonsense published in some newspapers. It has been brewing for awhile, and a major change is in fact well overdue.

I'll be keeping the aussietorrents.com domain active, and intend to launch something else in the next few months (much smaller than this, most likely a blog or something more personal). Feel free to email me to keep in touch, kanga at aussietorrents dot com

I have several thank yous to say to people, but will leave that until next week. This thread will be locked for now, but i'll reopen it in a few days to give people a chance to comment.

In closing, don't worry about the site disappearing. The forum will continue but without yours truly at the helm."

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by shmicko View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    It's back up, but Kanga is shutting aussietorrents down.
    "Hi Everyone,

This is a brief message to let everyone know the situation.

I've been running this forum since August 2005 and have enjoyed every minute of it. Having recently started a new job however, i no longer have the amount of spare time required to give this forum the attention it demands.

Consequently, i will be closing aussietorrents.com permanently in the next week or so.

I'm well aware of the lifeline this site offers to people overseas, and plans are in place to handover all of the forum content to one of the long time moderators for him to run as he sees fit. This means our forum will be run by a new Admin, on a new server and with a new domain name. We will attempt to keep downtime and confusion to a minimum.

Rest assured you will be kept informed of any developments, and hopefully the site can keep growing well into the future.

diwana.org - Updates will be provided regarding the future of diwana.org early next week. For now, torrents remain accessable via the links in the aussietorrents Release threads.

Note that this has virtually nothing to do with the recent Underbelly nonsense published in some newspapers. It has been brewing for awhile, and a major change is in fact well overdue.

I'll be keeping the aussietorrents.com domain active, and intend to launch something else in the next few months (much smaller than this, most likely a blog or something more personal). Feel free to email me to keep in touch, kanga at aussietorrents dot com

I have several thank yous to say to people, but will leave that until next week. This thread will be locked for now, but i'll reopen it in a few days to give people a chance to comment.

In closing, don't worry about the site disappearing. The forum will continue but without yours truly at the helm."
    gonna miss him, hes a great bloke. i hope aussietorrents stays strong, i really need it

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    couldnt agree more
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Eatchipz's Avatar Poster
    Sorry to bring this up but the site is down again! Anyone have any idea why? Being a few days!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast